Flirty Skirts of Summer - Part Three.

Yesterday we spent the day at the Largest Christmas store in the world Bronners, which lucky for us is a little over an hour away from where we live. I was there with Vivian and my parents. It was Vivian's first time. Her eyes were lit up with joy, there was so much for her to see and explore. She wanted to run all over the place and she liked several of the ornaments. It was hard taking pictures with her, though. She wanted to do her own thing and didn't want any photos. I think that's the case with most 2-year olds and toddlers in general, no? Anyway, if you are a big Christmas fan like me, you would love Bronners. We ended up buying a couple new ornaments for Vivian, for this year, a Baby's First Christmas one for my nephew, a couple of platters, a Christmas doll and some salt+pepper shakers. Had we had more money to spend, we could have bought a lot more. The place is fantastic but also very expensive. We personalized all the children's ornaments though, which is good. They personalize them for free. So no post yesterday, but I got a two-fer today, showing you guys a couple of my little Flirty Summer Skirts.


The first outfit features my White/Navy/Red Bubble Silk Mini Skirt my Sister-in-Law passed over to me, this Summer. Last time I paired it with a White Sweetheart-Neckline Tank, bringing out the White of the Skirt and going for sort of a Monochromatic Look. Of course, the Skirt would look great with Navy or with Red, also. But I wanted to try a different color with it, on top. I decided to go for Teal so I chose a Light, Ruffled, One-Shoulder Tank which ended up being perfect for a casual look on a very hot day. I put my hair in a ponytail and added my Bow Jelly Red Sandals and I was done.
Hand Jewelry:
Sterling Silver Tennis Bracelet w/ Light Green Sapphire Stones + little Diamonds: JC Penney's (similar, fine jewelry option, Splurge, my favorite), (similar, great deal), (similar w/ blue topaz stones & diamond accents, best deal, love this).
Silver, Square-Shaped Pave Ring w/ Large Lavender Topaz Stone: Gift from My Mom (very similar by David Yurman, Splurge, my favorite), (similar, great deal), (gorgeous pear-shaped option, best deal, love this
Silver-Tone Cocktail Ring w/ Asymmetric White Stone Heart: American Fashion & Jewelry Boutique (similar w/ mother of pearl stone. Splurge, love this), (gorgeous. open heart, pave option by Swarovski, great deal, my favorite), (pave silver option. best deal).
Silver, Oval-Shaped Pave Ring w/ Small Emerald Stone: A Local Boutique similar, Splurge, my favorite), (similar), (similar by JC Penney's, love this).
Sterling Silver Tennis Bracelet w/ Light Green Sapphire Stones + little Diamonds: JC Penney's (similar, fine jewelry option, Splurge, my favorite), (similar, great deal), (similar w/ blue topaz stones & diamond accents, best deal, love this).
Silver, Square-Shaped Pave Ring w/ Large Lavender Topaz Stone: Gift from My Mom (very similar by David Yurman, Splurge, my favorite), (similar, great deal), (gorgeous pear-shaped option, best deal, love this
Silver-Tone Cocktail Ring w/ Asymmetric White Stone Heart: American Fashion & Jewelry Boutique (similar w/ mother of pearl stone. Splurge, love this), (gorgeous. open heart, pave option by Swarovski, great deal, my favorite), (pave silver option. best deal).
Silver, Oval-Shaped Pave Ring w/ Small Emerald Stone: A Local Boutique similar, Splurge, my favorite), (similar), (similar by JC Penney's, love this).

For this Outfit I mixed different blues, pairing my Navy Nautical, Knit Mini Skirt with a Lighter Blue Tank Top which has Swirls and Circles in White and some Turquoise Button Earrings. The Skirt has Gold Pyramid Studs on it so I wore my Gold Ballet Flats. The Ruffled Blush Cross-body mixed+matched well with the Gold Flats. Once again another very hot day, another day for me to pull my hair back and keep it simple and light with jewelry. Also, previously this Summer, I styled this Knit Mini with a Colorblocked Peplum Tank. Which of the two Outfits is your favorite? I am torn.
Hand Jewelry:
Light Gray/Clear+Silver, 2-Stranded Beaded Bracelet w/ Tassel Charm: White House Black Market (very similar, best deal, love this), (similar multi bracelets, fantastic deal, love these), (gorgeous, intricate stretchy cuff option).
Silver, Oval-Shaped Pave Ring w/ Small Emerald Stone: A Local Boutique similar, Splurge, my favorite), (similar), (similar by JC Penney's, love this).
Silver, Square-Shaped Pave Ring w/ Large Lavender Topaz Stone: Gift from My Mom (very similar by David Yurman, Splurge, my favorite), (similar, great deal), (gorgeous pear-shaped option, best deal, love this).
Navy, Soft-Knit, Ribbed, Pencil Mini Skirt w/ Gold Pyramid Studs on the Front: A Local Boutique (gorgeous midi pencil option, best deal, love this), (flirty, pleated option, on sale, my favorite), (striped option w/ zipper detail by Madewell, on sale).
Pink-framed, Green/Rainbow Mirror "Wayfarer" Sunglasses: A Random Street Vendor (very similar, great deal), (gorgeous Ray Ban option, love these), (similar in pink ombre, love these).
Light Gray/Clear+Silver, 2-Stranded Beaded Bracelet w/ Tassel Charm: White House Black Market (very similar, best deal, love this), (similar multi bracelets, fantastic deal, love these), (gorgeous, intricate stretchy cuff option).
Silver, Oval-Shaped Pave Ring w/ Small Emerald Stone: A Local Boutique similar, Splurge, my favorite), (similar), (similar by JC Penney's, love this).
Silver, Square-Shaped Pave Ring w/ Large Lavender Topaz Stone: Gift from My Mom (very similar by David Yurman, Splurge, my favorite), (similar, great deal), (gorgeous pear-shaped option, best deal, love this).


Comments

  1. Both looks are lovely Ada, I like especially the first skirt! Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely summer looks. Hard to believe Summer is ending soon.
    Rachel xo

    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like such a fun store! Love your fun skirts.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flirty skirts are looking lovely on you! It is SO hot again here in St. Louis! I am sick of it, I want some cool temps! I guess I shouldn't complain... ha :) But, I have a picnic planned for our family tonight and I hope it cools down. Blue is such a pretty color on you! We have some Christmas stores here, or I know of two... I think we are less then 100 days away from Christmas, too! Eek!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be fun shopping in a Christmas store outside of Christmas! :)

    Both your outfits are nice, I think the second is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving both of your skirts! So funny to be in summer skirts all while visiting Bronners, ha! Glad you had a great time!
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute skirts!!
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fun post Ada. Love the first look with the off the shoulder and bold printed skirt. I would definitely wear this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the all-blue outfit! I've been to Bronner's many times--it's definitely a magical place, I love visiting every time we're in Michigan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both skirts!! They are so cute. I am Christmas obsessed I may have to track down one of these stores... xo~ Megan The Fashionista Momma

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pretty shades of blue in both of your looks--I'm really addicted to turquoise blue right now! I've never been to Bronners but it sounds like a fun place to go, especially since I DO love Christmas! I understand about trying to get pictures of Vivian... it's next to impossible to get a non-blurry picture of Jona these days too. Always on the move!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ada, my vote is for that bright blue one-shoulder top, it looks gorgeous on you!

    From Jing at www.bejingxu.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This skirt is so pretty on you!

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the turquoise top paired with the red and white and blue skirt. What a great combo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts