Thursday, May 28, 2015

Semi-Dressy Pastels.

This Outfit is from May 1st - one of the last ones featuring my Top 10 items (from my Top 10 April Challenge; you can see all the items from my Top 10 here). I started this challenge a few days after April had started so I decided to do it for exactly a month and finish towards the beginning of May. Posting this outfit late because as you know this has been quite the month for me. I have been busy, sad, exhausted, worried about Vivian, tired, overwhelmed, etc. But speaking of this challenge, I might do a recap of it soon, hopefully by no later than this Monday.
So, in this Outfit I took 4 of my top 10 items (jeans, sweater, necklace and shoes) and paired them together effortlessly I must say since they are all in light Pastel Colors. Because it was cool that day I did add my Khaki Jacket for earlier in the morning. To dress it up more I carried a Clutch that day. I love how the Turquoise Loafers play off the Light Mint of the Sweater while the Bright Coral Clutch gets repeated in a lighter shade through my Statement Necklace. What do you think? Simple and Chic for Spring, no? And here is another similar way I have worn some of these items.
Light Mint, Soft, 3/4 Sleeve Sweater: Zara (New) (very similar, on sale, love this), (similar, Splurge), (gorgeous option, best deal, love this).
Tiny, Real Gold Hoops w/ Real Diamonds: A Fine Jewelry Store (gifted from the husband) (very similar, Splurge). (very similar, Steal), (similar gorgeous option by Judith Ripka, great deal, love these).
Royal Blue (tiny) Beaded, Long Necklace w/ Crystal Fireballs in the mix (worn as a Bracelet): A Local Accessories Boutique (very similar by Fornash, love this), (similar w/ domo beads, great deal), (gorgeous ombre tassle option w/ domo beads, on sale, love this), (gorgeous, dressy option in light blue, Splurge).
Nude, Lucite, Thin Bangle: F21 (part of a set).

P.S. I'm linking up with Alice, Annie, Birdie, Claire, Dawn, Jalynn, Jenna Marie, Jen, Jolynne, Lauren, 
And, Speaking of Pastels, it is also the prompt today for the Spotlight of the Week I link up to, on Thursdays so I am joining the link-up.




20 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit and those loafers are super cute!!
    Rachelxo

    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you in Mint, such a pretty colour. and you are rockin those denims

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pastel colors are prefect for this time of year. Sending you a hug.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mint color on you! jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit! I'm loving the loafers! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I'am Chris !
    I suggest you to publicize your blog by registering on the "directory international blogspot"
    The "directory" is 21 million visits, 193 Country in the World! and more than 20,000 blogs. Come join us, registration is free, we only ask that you follow our blog
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration.Thank you for your understanding
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    Thank you for following my blog - it is greatly appreciated! :o)
    i followed your blog, please follow back
    ++++++++++++++++
    Get a special price for your blog! with compliments
    Best Regards
    Chris
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2015/04/13//15041305193618874513168342.png
    ++++++++++++++

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! Loving the pastels! That sweater is so pretty!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles
    

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty in this mint sweater! Loving those fun flats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are twining!!! :-) Super pretty Ada and I love your brights pops with the shoes and purse!!!

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit Ada, aww your shoes are so sweet, love the colour :)

    Thanks for hopping by the weekend blog hop..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep!! Perfect for Spring, Ada! Love it! Thanks for linking up with us for Passion4Fashion :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep!! Perfect for Spring, Ada! Love it! Thanks for linking up with us for Passion4Fashion :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your pastels paired with fun pops of bright colors! Such a cute clutch! Be sure to stop by and link up your post with Charming Friday today! Blessings, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your pastels and those shoes! Such a pretty look!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  15. The loafers are SO cute! Such a good mix of feminine & masculine!

    xxo,
    Michelle Paige
    www.michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks 4 linking up to Top of the World Style. Great look. Love the light color of the sweater with the white denim

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wish I could wear mint green! So pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This soft shade of blue looks great on you and I love it with the pink pairing. Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This outfit exudes class and style!! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the colors in this outfit, Ada! You did such a great job of styling mint & pink!

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.