Spring Handbags via Target.

Spring is around the corner, soon to be followed by Summer. I could use a couple of new Bags. As a matter of fact, March 8th is Women's Day and in Albania we celebrate Mother's Day then too. All I asked for was a New Purse. Let's see what the husband will bring.

I have heard great things about Target's Bags. They have really stepped up the game in the last 3 years or so. I do own a bag or two from Target, albeit from earlier years. They have over a hundred awesome bags on their website, currently. Narrowing it down to these favorite 7 was hard. Ultimately, I am looking for Purses in a Pretty Bright Shade, something Pastel and of course in Black+White. My favorite styles at the moment are 3: the Crossbody Bag, the Satchel and the Tote. I am also loving bows, buckles and tassels as far as details go. A couple of these bags look so expensive and one or two are Kate Spade-inspired. Below are my picks. Do you favorite any?
Spring Handbags via Target.

Snakeskin Crossbody Purse

There are currently a lot more I am loving from Target so stay tuned for more Target posts, this month. And I am excited about the rest of my Outfit Posts this week. Keep coming back. 
Happy Hump Day Everyone!


P.S. Linking up with Danielle, Jenna Marie, Leeanne, Linda, Lisa, Morgan, Rebecca, Sarah, Tameka, Tara and Victoria.






Comments

  1. I have to agree there are some gorgeous handbags here, love the polka dot one! :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your pics, Ada especially the blush pink and pale blue one. I love wearing pastel colored bags in spring and summer. :)

    http://dressingupforme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the polka dot handbag

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just in Target yesterday scoping out their bags, they have a lot of cute ones for spring!

    Brooke
    pumps and push-ups

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you that Target has really brought their A game to the handbag arena lately! I'm crazy for the blush with the bow. It looks very Kate Spade!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A few of those do look similar to Kate Spade! I'm loving the polka dot bag!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful picks! I love the baby blue crossbody and the blush pink bow satchel the most!

    Lisa @ Fun Money Finds

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must have that baby blue bag! Great picks. I can't believe they're from Target! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been eying these bags at Target too! They did an awesome job this year of trying to come up with some very fashion forward ideas and clearly they took a lot of inspiration from kate spade. I love all of your picks! There is a large tote bag in a reddish pink color with a bow that I am thinking about getting for work from Target.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo I love all of these handbag choices! I think my favorite is the one with the polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many cute ones! I can't even pick a favorite! Can you have too many handbags? Of course not!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My fave would be the polka dot bag. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts