Radiant Orchid and Mint.

I wore this Outfit to work on Monday. I have been doing a little red, pink or burgundy/marsala to work this week as an ode to Valentine's day coming up. I basically wore 3 pieces I had neglected for a long time. The Mint Cardigan paired so well with that Radiant Orchid Blouse (I love that bright, vivid and girly shade of Pink). And I kept the bottom monotone and very business-like with my Black Pinstriped Trouser-Style Pants and Black Patent Leather Pumps. I love that the 2 Bright Tops (in Soft, Girly Colors) play off more Masculine-looking bottom part of this Outfit. And my Green Bag matches the darker green embellishment (a flower with vines in sequins) off the side of the Cardigan, on the front. I kept the jewelry and hair simple, added my newest pink lipstick on and called it a Monday. What do you think? Do you own a Mint Cardigan? I want to see how you have worn it to work.
Mint, Long-Sleeve, V-Neck Cardigan w/ Flower Vine Sequined Embellishment on the Neckline: New York & Company (NY&Co.) (gorgeous, open option by Loft, love this), (similar in crew-neck, best deal), (similar V-neck, BF style by Old Navy, love this), (gorgeous ombre, mohair option, on sale, love this).
Tiny Real Gold Hoops w/ Diamonds & Rubies: Gifted from Husband (Lord & Taylor) (gorgeous option, best deal, love these), (similar, great deal).
Dainty, Real Gold Chain Necklace w/ Open Heart Pendant: Gifted from Husband (Zales Jewelry) (very similar, best deal), (similar by JC Penney,love this), (gorgeous option by JC Penney, great deal, love this), (fun, gorgeous option, love this).
Pointy-Toe, Classic, Patent Leather Black Pumps: Nine West (identical), (similar w/ kitten heel by Nine West), (similar leather option by Nine West, love this).

Here is another Mint & Pink Outfits, albeit this one is a lot more subtle and more in the pastel tones.





Comments

  1. Mint green is such a pretty color. Your rocking this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab! Loving this color combo and that mint cardigan is so pretty!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this color combo and the beading on that sweater adds just the perfect touch!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for convincing me with your mint cardi...., amazingly elegant and chic color on you.

    From Jing at www.bejingxu.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great combo Ada! Orchid and mint, an unexpected combo that play very nicely together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm wearing a similar color scheme today but it's a darker pink with a teal! I love these two colors together! They feel very springy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful color combo. I love the pink and mint. I've worn red and mint together before but never tried pink.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pink and mint are very pretty together! I think mint is such a fun color! I'll have to try this color combo in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This makes great work outfit! Never thought pink and mint would go good together but hey, you proofed me wrong, Ada!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I typically pair my pastels with light colors. I love how you paired mint with orchid! What a great idea! I don't know how I ever got dresses without my blog friends! Have a great day Ada! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. The mint and pink are so pretty together! Love this workwear look!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't have a mint cardigan, but I DO have a mint blazer- and I love it!
    This color combo is fun- definitely reminds me spring is coming! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  13. These colors look great paired together!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such pretty colors together. I love both seperately on you, but hadnt thought about the mix. Love it and those pinstripes
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. What pretty colors on you. I recently wore IRL pink and green and really liked how it goes together.

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week. Have a great weekend!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful, classy look! I really like the jeweled accent on your cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like the pink and green together. I need some new pinstripe pants. Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts