Ruffled Blazer over Sweater Dress and an Update.

Hello everyone and I hope it is a Happy Monday and Great Start to the week for all of you! I want to start today's post by updating you on how I feel. I am still a little sick. My body is still aching and my cough is still very rough, but I no longer have fever and I am a little more rested. Vivian is also still coughing but for the most part her fever is gone too and she is back to being the tiny energizer bunny that she is. My husband (who was also sick) is doing much better and will be going to work today. Vivian & I are on day 6 of medications and antibiotics. We plan on not going out at all at least for a couple more days. So pajamas are perfect for me these days, though it will be business as usual on the blog. It is a good thing I always have so many backed up Outfits. Thank you to all of you who were truly concerned and wrote, some of you even E-Mailed me. Also, Thank you so much on the compliments on my last post wearing My New Red Dress. You definitely put a smile on my face which was necessary considering how I have been feeling.

We decorated our Home for Vivian's Birthday as you know by now, as well as the restaurant where we had her dinner. We kept the balloons at home for a while, since she loves balloons and also when she is being fussy about something, they are good attention-takers I use LOL. So you will see those on some photos when I post my OOTDs, like today. Last time I wore this Dress, I styled it for our Winter's Must Have's with Laura. But I wasn't very happy or felt very creative with the Outfit. It looks like I just threw on some Dark Tights and a Fall-Colored Pashmina Scarf. This time I like it much better paired with my Cascading-Ruffled Blazer - a Favorite of mine out of all my Blazers - and Black Ballerinas. I tried on some Curls again, this time I did them myself using a round brush, my blow-dryer and lots of hair spray. I felt and looked Polished all day. When Vivian and I went out that day we both received many compliments. Of course she looks adorable too. =) She always does! What do you think of our Looks? We sort of match color-wise, don't we?

Royal Blue Sweater Dress w/ Lace-Printed Black Stripes: London Girl Boutique.
Gray, Light Tweed, 3/4-Sleeve Blazer w/ Ruffled Collar & Black Silk Lining: White House Black Market.
Flower-Shaped, Turquoise, Stud Earrings: Parfois.
Silver Chain Dainty Necklace w/ Sparkly Stone Teardrop Pendant: Fred's Jewelry.
Thick, Nude Tights: Lycra (New).
Ultra-Suede & Patent Leather, Cap-Toe, Black Ballet Flats w/ Bow Ties: Jumbo.

Vivian's Outfit:
Purple Ponte, Short-Sleeve Dress w/ Mesh Roses & Ponte Bow: Gymboree.
White, Long-Sleeve Tee: Old Navy Baby.
White, Knit Tights: A Random Children's Boutique in Albania.
Hot Pink & Plaid Boat Shoes: Meijer's.

P.S. Linking up with Lena+Rachel, Sherry, Carolyn, Patti, Molly+Carly, Claire and the Ladies of Monday Mingle.







Comments

  1. I really like both ways you've worn this dress on the blog. I like the lace print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Inge. I have worn it more than twice on the blog and in real life. My favorite way ever I think, is the very first time I styled it. ;-)

      Delete
  2. That blazer is super cute! Love it with the dress!
    Thanks for linking up at WIW Sunday Ada.
    Carolyn
    http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/2014/02/little-reminders-blazer-and-palettes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blazer is so pretty! I am not much of a ruffle person, but this is really cute! I can't get over how long Vivian's hair is getting. What a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling a little better. Vivian is so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to hear you are starting to feel better! Vivian has to be the cutest little sweetie ever!!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is a cutie that is for sure, love that you coordinate today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blazer. Oh such a sweet baby girl :) I like what you've done with the Header Ada! Looks great and your profile pic is gorgeous and really looks great with the design.
    xo~Sherry
    www.thelifeofthepartyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe Vivian is already a year old!im sorry you've been sick and glad you're taking medicine to help. Hope you're back to 100 soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you continue to feel better! There are some bad colds going around here as well. You both look amazing in here! I love your hair! You look so stylish and Vivian is adorable in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww sweet pictures of Vivian and her balloons, hope she had a great birthday :) Great blazer and loving your new hair style, I so need to add some colour to mine :) thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, love that dress and your hair!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts