Ivory Ruffle Cardigan and Dark Boot Cut Jeans No Longer Neglected.

This is my third Neutral Outfit this week (or fourth technically, since I showed you 2 Outfits the other day, plus this one, yesterday). Yesterday DANIELLE from A Little Bit of Wo.We. told us that it was Trendy Tuesday of Winter Whites & Brights at the school she teaches at. She asked her readers to join her. I, subconsciously wore this Ivory/Winter White Cardigan yesterday. It was my Neglected item, and so are these Boot-cut Dark Jeans, actually. Since this Outfit is quite Simple and Basic and very Neutral in Color, I jazzed it up with Fuchsia+Magenta Accessories and Lipstick, plus lots of Bling through my Arm Party of Beaded Bracelets. I even have on my Skinny Magenta Patent Leather  Belt (that you cannot see). By the way, my Gorgeous Statement Necklace costed me $9. Not too shabby. What do you think of this Outfit? Are you wearing Winter White these days?
Hand Jewelry.
Magenta+Silver, Stretchy, Beaded Bracelets w/ some Charms: White House Black Market.
Pastel Yellow/Green/Baby Pink, Crystal Beaded Bracelet: Beadz & Bagz.
Gray-Stone Bracelet in a Black Patent Leather Rope: White House Black Market.
Classic Pearl & Silver Diamond-cut, Beaded Bracelet w/ Crystal Charm: White House Black Market.
Silver, Pave Ring w/ tiny Silver Stones & big Square Ruby in the middle: A Local Boutique (New).
Silver Ring w/ Lime Green Square Stone: Kohl's.
Ivory, Elbow-Sleeve Cardigan w/ Silver Crystal Buttons & Ruffle on the Front: Express.
Dark Indigo Blue, Boot-Cut "Hailey Fit Flare" Jeans: Aeropostale.
Purple-Magenta, Patent Leather, Skinny Belt: Koton.
Magenta, Plastic, Bow Headband: Terra Nova.
Fuchsia, Gold Tone, Statement Necklace w/ Oval Rings circled w/ Silver Rhinestones: A Local Boutique (New).
Black & Dark Blue, Patent Leather Oxford Shoes: Simple Shoes.

Also, today Vivian is 13 months old. How 13 months have gone by already is beyond me. February too is almost over and 2014 is flying so far. =( I will be sharing more Photos from Vivian's 1-year old Photo Shoot, tomorrow. The photographer sent us the rest of them today and they are seriously gorgeous. And hopefully on Saturday, there will be a Post to recap her 1-year Birthday and Dinner Party. Thank you for Reading. =)



P.S. Linking up with Sarah, Allison, Sharon+Tara, Agnes, Bethany+Meghan and Erin.
F.Y.I. There is now a Pin it Button for each of my photos. It is on your upper left corner. So if you feel like pinning anything that inspires you - go ahead! Thanks.






Comments

  1. Hi Ada - sometimes the simple outfits with a little color are the best this time of year. I'll bet you're excited about Vivian's pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ruffle detail on this sweater! I have not shopped at Express for quite some time. It looks like I need to make a trip there!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these jeans! It's almost like a breath of fresh air to see pants that aren't super skinny! I'm glad you are no longer neglecting some of your clothes-- it's really quite liberating :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those jeans fit you so well! I like the ruffle detail on your cardigan! You really have some great neglected pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and cute. Love it. Also great find on the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love your simple looks :) you look great today and these jeans fit you so we'll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the basic white and jeans with that gorgeous pop of red necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Winter white is such a great choice- I love it! I definitely have quite a few winter white sweaters I always seem to grab. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts