Thanksgiving Styles: Dressy and Casual.

In honor of Thanksgiving and Black Friday, I decided to put together 2 different Looks for you, today. These are my ideas of an Outfit to wear for Thanksgiving Dinner - where you are invited as a Guest, and later on Black Friday as a Shopper. I chose each Outfit from 2 of my Favorite stores.

Thanksgiving Styles: Dressy and Casual.

This first Outfit is brought to you by Banana Republic (details below). 
If I was invited to a Family Thanksgiving Dinner, I would dress up (somewhat), of course. For this, I went with a Simple and Classic Color pairing: Black+Red (in honor also of my country Albania, since today is our Independence Day) and added a little bit of Cognac through the Skinny Belt, Flats and Clutch (notice 2 trends: Animal Print & Color-block). I mixed+matched Leopard (Belt) with Python (Shoes). I wanted the Outfit to shine so I added a Pop of Neon Color with the Neon Yellow, Statement Necklace and a couple of Gold Bracelets for some arm candy. A pair of Silver Studs and a Classic Navy Coat with some Black, Leather Gloves finished off the look. Between the Red Pants, Gold Jewelry and Navy Coat, I feel a little Nautical, Preppy vibe coming off of this, also. I think this Outfit is Polished, Chic, Dressy but also a little Casual. You wouldn't feel confined or over-dressed wearing it. How do you like it? I must say I am in love with each piece, in particular the Jewelry, Coat & Clutch.

Banana Republic navy military coat
bananarepublic.gap.com


Banana Republic stretch ankle pants
bananarepublic.gap.com


Banana Republic pointy toe flat
bananarepublic.gap.com


Banana republic purse
bananarepublic.gap.com


Banana Republic neon necklace
bananarepublic.gap.com


Banana Republic gold bangle
bananarepublic.gap.com


Banana Republic fake gold jewelry
bananarepublic.gap.com



Banana Republic accessory
bananarepublic.com

Thanksgiving
This second Outfit is brought to you by Old Navy (details below).
For this Outfit I kept big busy malls, long lines, full parking lots and busy traffic in mind. I also figured that a full Coat would keep one quite hot so a Puffer Vest came to mind. The Camouflage Pants paired with the Arrow, Graphic Sweatshirt make a great combination. They are both such trendy items this season and in this case look amazing together. A Woven Cognac Belt is necessary so your Pants stay on tighter and you move through busy stores, easier. The Hot Pink/Red/Ivory Color-blocked Scarf would keep your neck warm for when you are outside and it would match that Awesome Puffer Vest to perfection. The Beanie/Wool Cap is optional but I would wear it because it adds more dimension and some flair to the Outfit. And I am all about Wintery Knit Hats this season. The Camel Suede Booties have a small wedge heel so you can maneuver easily. And an over-the-shoulder Bag is necessary so your hands are busy carrying all the shopping bags, instead. Overall this is such a Polished and Happy Outfit so you look Cute & Comfortable while shopping. What do you think? Once again I love every single piece, especially the Pants, Graphic Shirt, Vest & Booties.
Old Navy sleeveless vest
oldnavy.gap.com


Old Navy patch jeans
oldnavy.gap.com


Old Navy tan booties
oldnavy.gap.com


Old Navy shoulder bag
oldnavy.gap.com


Old Navy metallic belt
oldnavy.gap.com


Old Navy red scarve
oldnavy.gap.com


Old Navy cable knit beanie
oldnavy.gap.com




P.S. Linking up with Bethany, Lulu and Lauren.

I Hope you are all having a Great Thanksgiving today. Enjoy Black Friday off tomorrow, whether you shop or not. And those that work, try to make the best of it. Happy Thanksgiving, once again!









Comments

  1. I love the first outfit! The neon necklace is such a fun addition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the first Outfit the best, too. Perfect Holiday Outfit!

      Delete
  2. So fun to dress up for Thanksgiving! I love the casual shopping outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison. I could see you wearing the second outfit. =)

      Delete
  3. Love the second look. I was just on Old Navy website a little bit ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy. Yes, the second look features your favorite color - Pink. Old Navy has had a great year of fashionable clothes, I agree. =)

      Delete
  4. great holiday looks! of course, I adore the dressy pics most :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That military coat is gorgeous. Lovely round up. Visiting from Friday’s Fab Favorites link up!

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog
    Enter to Win a $30 Four Seasons Accessories Gift Card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts