Mom's Must Have Fall Items Series - Week 5, Part 2: FLATS.

Yesterday I showed you guys how I wear Boots for Fall. Today, I am going to show you how I wear Flats for Fall. When I am talking about Flats,  for me that includes Ballet Flats, Moccasins, Loafers & Boat Shoes. So without further ado, besides are some options. (Click on each title to see the original post. Click on each collage to make it bigger.)

 
This Outfit was worn for "My Goodbye to USA" Family Dinner, on November 2011. I am wearing my Leather Gold Loafers by St. John (which I love). I made this Velvet, Little Black Dress Classic by wearing Pearl Jewelry, yet a little bit Modern too by pairing it with a Military-inspired, Chocolate-Brown Corduroy Blazer. It might have been my first time wearing Black+Brown together but I liked it, do you?

This Outfit was worn to Work on a Late Winter day, to work (technically, it was Early Spring but the weather was definitely Wintery). I love how Chic & Elegant it is. I am wearing my Black Suede, Flat Oxford Shoes by Forever 21 (that I love & wear so much). Gray is so under-rated but I love it so much for the cold months. I like the pops of White & Bright Red here. While Argyle is Preppy, Herringbone (Tights) are definitely more Classic. What do you think?

This Outfit was one of the first Outfits I wore to my first job in Albania, in late January 2012. I am wearing my Burgundy Leather & Suede Loafers by Bandolino (wish you could see them better). I mixed a few Trends and Classics here. I have on a B+W Striped Tee with a Chiffon Ruffle, Dressy Tweed/Herringbone Slacks, a Wine/Oxblood Cardigan (it was the Color of the year, last Fall-Winter season) & a Crystal Necklace. What do you think of Outfit #3?

This Outfit was worn on a Sunday out & about in January 2012. I am wearing a cozy item of Clothing (to me) for colder months - a Sweater Dress. This happens to be Royal Blue which I love. My Pointy, Ballet Flats are Cognac with Gold Metallic Spots (Animal Print) by Nine West. I mixed my Metallics here since the Long Necklace & Headband are Gold, while the Bracelets & Rings are Silver. Do you like this Outfit?

This Work Outfit was worn in April 2012. I am wearing my Black+Navy Patent Leather Oxford Shoes by Simple Shoes. The Outfit once again shows Houndstooth, just like yesterday, the day before yesterday and the day before that. These Wool, Cropped Pants are Classic, a little Retro, a little Masculine. The B+W Cardigan with Flowers is quite Feminine though. I love this Outfit. It was the first time I wore something like it. Do you like it?
Here is a better photo of these Oxford Flats (here worn in another outfit).

This is a Work Outfit from April 2012. I am wearing Leather, Brown, Bow, Ballet Flats by Dollhouse. Once again I mixed 3 of the most Neutral Fall/Winter Colors: Gray, Black & Brown but the result came out nice, unexpectedly. And once again, a Sweater Dress (I love them, what can I say). The Black Tights even bring out the Gray because of the Silver Sparkly thread through. The Brown Belt & Black Necklace have Metallic Silver accents, too. What do you think of this last Outfit?

Which of these 6 Outfits do you like the most and why?

Today Heather is wearing some Adorable Ballet Flats on top of the Flats, she wore yesterday.
She pinned and re-created this Adorable Fall Look with her Polka Dot Sweater mixing Beiges & Patterns (with Leopard). I love those new Pointy Flats. I want some Ballet Flats with Gold Cap Toes, myself.


P.S. I am linking up with Rebecca, Bethany. Tara, Agnes and Sherry.






Comments

  1. I´m a true blue flats girl! I love all the looks but looks 1 and 2 are the best for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love Flats too though I own my fair share of Heels. I love Outfits 1, 2 & 5. =)

      Delete
  2. I love a good pair of flats, or 2, 3 or 10. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I am the same way. I love Ballet Flats & Loafers and own way too many, just like you I like a good pair or 20. =P

      Delete
  3. Gosh you look amazing in that blue sweater dress!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I love that Dress. I feel like it suits me every time I wear it. =)

      Delete
  4. With all the walking I do during work, I love flats! There are so many fabulous styles and choices, too. Your blue and black oxford shoes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same way. I walk a lot in Europe. And now that we are moms, Flats are a better option for sure. I love those Oxfords. ;-)

      Delete
  5. Flats are a huuuuge part of my wardrobe all year long- but especially in the fall! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree: Flats are especially perfect for Fall especially Ballet Flats.

      Delete
  6. Yay! I love all of these looks, but especially love the blue outfit. Lately with my crazy life, flats or flat shoes in general have become my friend. I still love heels, but there are so many cute flats options now too. Thanks for including my picture from today too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually own a ton of heels but I still gravitate towards flats.

      Delete
  7. I'm in love with flats lately! I especially love your leopard print pair. :)

    Jess - J's Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I love Leopard print anything - Shoes included.

      Delete
  8. I am a flats girl myself (I'm just too tall for heels), so I love this post. You look cute in all your outfits, Ada, but I especially love that blue dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You look great in Flats, Ash. Everyone seems to be loving the Blue Sweater Dress.

      Delete
  9. I love flats! My fav is your blue dress and leopard flats.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always look great in flats & booties. The Blue Dress is my second favorite after the Gray/Argyle Outfit. =)

      Delete
  10. You have such a fun collection of flats! I enjoy wearing them, but I'm more of a heels girl, haha. Though I'll admit that I do usually carry a pair of flats with me when I wear heels - just in case they start hurting my feet. ;)
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Callie. I love your collection of Maxi & Midi Skirts. =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts