Wishful Shopping: Gorgeous Dresses from The Limited.

The Limited is my Absolute Favorite store. It is Classic, Chic, Colorful, Young, filled with lots of clothes for a professional environment, fun nights out, casual days and everything in between. It also has some Beautiful Accessories: Nice Handbags, Pretty Jewelry, Fun Scarves, Great Tights & lately even Shoes. I have been shopping there since 15 years ago and it has always stood by me. 

One of my favorite things from there is their Dresses. I am a Dresses lover at heart and I easily own at east 30 Dresses from The Limited (if not more). This current season is perfect to shop for Dresses. You can find a great combination of Special Occasion ones, Cocktail Dresses, Work Sheaths, Shirt-dresses and Sweater Dresses. I currently want all of their Dresses, but I narrowed it down to these Perfect Dozen. Here it goes. Let's start off with this Stunning Wine/Burgundy Dress.

The Lace Bodice Peplum Dress. This is easily My Most Favorite. I love the Color, Shape & Lace. I love that it falls right on the knee and it has a high Crew-neck. It would pair great with a Bold, Crystal Statement Necklace & some Black, Tortoise or Silver Pumps for a Wedding, with a Clutch. I can see this Dress work for an office job too. Just add a Blazer over it.
The Front Sheath Dress. Another Beautiful Sheath in an Amazing Jewel Color. I love that this Green is almost an Emerald, almost a Teal. I love how it ties & where it ties. This is a Great Work Dress. The Perfect Jewelry would be some Black+Gold Bracelets/Cuffs & maybe some Gold or Firestone Studs.
The Lace Panel Ponte Dress. I love Ponte. I love Lace. I love 3/4 Sleeves for the colder months. Plus this is a LBD. Enough said.
The Floral Fit & Flare Dress. I love the Bold Oranges, Purples & Maroons on this Watercolor Floral Dress. I have a Dress also from The Limited in a similar print & material that I love. This is a little Mad Men-esque and that's what makes it more Special. A little Black Shrug or Black Cardigan would keep your arms warm if you wear this now (for an Engagement Party, a Wedding, Work - wherever).
The Faux Leather Dress. Ahh this is perfect. I love the fit A-line Style of the Skirt, that it is somewhat Short yet not a mini. Better yet I love how this Faux Leather - the latest SUPER Trend - looks so much like real thing, here. I can picture some Tweed/Herringbone Pumps & a Tweed/Herringbone Blazer looking wonderful with this.
The Side Bow Sweater Dress. A woman needs a few Sweater Dresses in her closet and The Limited always makes great ones every year - I own several. I love the Nude-Taupe Color of this one, the Sleeves & the tiny side Tie which creates some Ruching. This dress is well-fitted so I can picture a woman looking great in it, showing off her curves.
Belted Texture Sheath Dress. This is one of my favorites here. I might go buy it. I love the bold Pumpkin Color, the slight Hi-lo Hemline & once again those 3/4 Sleeves. The material looks like a nice Knit, also.
The Piped Herringbone Sheath Dress. How Gorgeous is this Gray Sheath?! OMG. I wouldn't mind having it in my closet RIGHT NOW. I love the Color - Gray is always perfect and understated. I love the Herringbone & that amazing Piping Detail. If worn to work, heads would turn. This Dress means business and you would still look Sexy in it.
The Pleated Lace Dress. More Lace and another LBD with that perfect 60s Flare. I light the small V-neck here.
The Shoulder Cut-out Dress. Sexy, Cold Shoulders anyone?! Here is that Gorgeous shade of Orange Pumpkin, again. And once again a Fitted Sheath Style. This Style of a Dress never goes out of Fashion and is always Elegant in my opinion.
The Belted Leopard Hi-lo Dress. This Dress mixes several trends to perfection: Leopard (that I LOVE), Hi-lo Hemline, Full Skirt and it all looks Super Amazing. I love how they styled it with this Skinny Belt with the Metallic detail . You can always find Great Skinny Belts from The Limited.
Stripped Colorblock Sheath Dress. One of my Favorites in the bunch. I love the Bright Cobalt here Color-blocked with Black & Gray. I love it that it's a Sweater Knit. Between the Colors & Material this would transition well into any season.

Which of these Dresses are your Top 3 Favorites? Stay tuned next weekend because I will show you some more Gorgeous Dresses from another Favorite store.

And, speaking of Dresses, I will be styling/wearing some Dresses for you this week so stay tuned. =)






Comments

  1. Oh wow they have some great dresses right now! Some perfect for work and other great for a night out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The certainly do. The sheaths are great for work & they would work for special occasions too.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow they have some great dresses right now! Some perfect for work and other great for a night out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dresses are all gorgeous Ada. Loving the leather and the blue striped one.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Leather & Striped Blue one are 2 of my Favorites, as well. =)

      Delete
  4. All of these are so pretty, I really like the leopard one.
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love the Leopard one. Fun yet understated. =)

      Delete
  5. I love that first peplum dress and the lace dress. They are gorgeous!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those 2 are surely Gorgeous. I love them too especially the first one, Yi-Chia.

      Delete
  6. Great dresses! I love the faux leather one and blue striped the best.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love The Limited! That black leopard one is AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too Savannah. I "discovered" it in 1998 and haven't looked back. Thanks for stopping by. =)

      Delete
  8. The first 3 dresses are my favorite! I love those shades of burgundy and green - perfect for fall, and the lace panel dress is just gorgeous!

    Jess - J's Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I absolutely love all those 3 first Dresses. They are all Lovely. The Lace Palette on that last Dress is Stunning.

      Delete
  9. I am dress obsessed myself, and anyone of these would make an excellent closet addition. I'm particlaraly taken with the orange cut-out though.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Orange cut-out. Looks a lot more expensive, too. =)

      Delete
  10. Wow! What gorgeous dresses! I love all your picks! I can't typically afford Limited dresses, but we can dream, right?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their Dresses range from like $50 to $130 but they always have promotions, sales, clearance and lots of coupons. That is how I have afforded mine, otherwise I couldn't either. =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts