Same Coral Tank this week, plus an Outfit Inspiration because of it.

Actually, in Reality Today's Outfit and Tuesday's Outfit were worn about a week apart from each other but you get to see them on this blog on the same week and they both feature my Embellished V-Neck, Ruched, Coral Tank from WHBM. I love this Tank & own it in Black & in White as well. I am one of those people that if I like something a lot, I buy multiples of it in Different Colors and/or Patterns? Who else is like me in this aspect? As a matter of fact I ordered Yesterday's Floral Romper in a Different Color. I loved the Colors, how it felt on the body, how you can dress it up or down and just as important - I loved the price. And I think this Maxi Skirt looks cuter with this Tank rather than the Tank I wore it with the very first time. I am gravitating a lot towards Maxis lately. I Purchased a New Maxi Dress plus a New Maxi Skirt & so did my mom, for me. It also happens to be Marionberry's Trend of the month, for June 2013. The Baby is matching me in her Coral Bodysuit (I put her on it to go outside because it became real windy all of a sudden. I, too, added a light Outter Layer). And I am thinking Coral this week because so far we got 3 for 3, each Outfit I have on has some of the Citrusy Grapefruit shade, in it. =)

She is Laughing Out Loud. I love this Photo. Awwwwww.
Coral, Ruched Tank Top w/ Sparkly Stones & Sequins by the V-Neck: White House Black Market.
Pastel Peach/Coral, Chiffon, Flowy, Maxi Skirt: E-Bay (Gifted to me by my Sister-in-Law).
Baby Pink, Crystal, Diamond-Shape, Drop Earrings: American Fashion & Jewelry (New).
Magenta/Fuchsia, Stretchy, Triangle+Small Circle Beaded Bracelet: American Fashion & Jewelry (New).
Dark Blue Rope, Braided Bracelet w/ Silver Cross: Purchased at My Church for Easter.
Faux Gold Ring w/ Semi-Precious Red-Coral, Square Stone: Banana Republic.
Coral, Chiffon Flower Pin: An Accessories Boutique.
Green, Hot Pink & Baby Pink, Flower, Leather Thong Sandals w/ a Tiny Wedge: DSW.

Vivian's Outfit:
Coral+White, Terry-Cotton Bodysuit w/ Embroided Ducks: Gifted.
Coral+Yellow, Polka Dot, Dragonfly Pin: Etos.

Now, I want a pair of Floral Shorts (so Baaaad) so I can wear this Coral Tank with, like did below. I will probably dig/shop for mine when I come in USA in July (can't be here soon enough).
Isn't this Adorable?


P.S. Linking up with these Ladies.






Comments

  1. super cute skirt!!

    -natalie-
    www.thesecondbestblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt is fabulous Ada! It's kind of ballerina like since it's flowy. Really loving the monochromatic look. Of course Vivian is a cutie pie as always :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it is the longer version of a Ballerina or Skater Skirt. I am loving the monochromatic.

      Delete
  3. This color looks great on you! I love this look!!
    oXo
    Jenn
    www.thebrandiedpair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out, Ada :) love how you and Vivian match too. She's got the best smile :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty in all pink today Ada. Love this outfit.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit, Ada! pink looks so great on you :)

    <3 Jenna Brianne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts