Monday, May 27, 2013

Jeans in Chic Layering.

Hi All. How was your Memorial Day Holiday? Was it warm over there?  Did you have a fun time grilling? Did you check out My Memorial Day BBQ Looks I posted on Saturday? So, Winter is back. OK I am slightly exaggerating but seriously the temperatures got divided into half, from 27-30 Celsius degrees to anywhere from 13 to 17 on a good day. At night is as cold as 10 Celsius Degrees. It has been a chilly past week & this week is supposed to be cold & rainy, too. So, you will be seeing some Cardigans, Jackets, Tights, Leggings & Layers these days on my blog, just like today.

This is one of My Favorite Black Cardigans. It is Merino Wool & it has a Slight Houndstooth trim on the front. It is also ribbed. Since the Cardi & Blue Jeans are neutrals I added some Fuchsia & Stripes (Shoes & Tee) for some Color & Interest. The Necklace here is one of my favorites I own. It is a fun little twisted, tube chain from Parfois - a great Custom Jewelry/Accessories European brand. I own several pieces from there. And the baby is in a Fleece Hoodie because of the cold temps. Yep.

Black, Merino Wool Cardigan w/ Small Houndstooth Ruffle Detail on FrontWhite House Black Market.
Hot Pink & Metallic Gold, Comfortable, Stretchy, Long-Sleeve, Stripped Tee: Express.
Light Blue, Boot-cut Jeans: American Eagle.
Mustard, Leather, Braided, Skinny Belt: The Limited.
Brown & Black, Tortoise, Plastic, Bow Headband: Terra Nova.
Long, Gold, Braided Chain Necklace w/ Twisted Circle & Tassle Detail: Parfois.
Silver Ring w/ Long Oval-Shaped Orange Stone: Kohl's.
Magenta, Suede Leather Flats w/ Buckles & Gold Piping: Nine West.

Vivian's Outfit:
 Fuchsia Fleece Hoodie w/ Different Colored Hearts: Falls Creek Baby.
Baby Pink & Off-White Bodysuit: Jumbo.
Baby Pink, Lace Elastic Headband w/ Mini Bow: Wal Mart.
Lavender, Knit Crocheted Booties: Handmade & Gifted by My Aunt.




P.S. Linking up with these Stylish Ladies below.









12 comments:

  1. you look great. Are weather here in Germany has been bouncing around. One day 65 degree out and then the next its in the 40's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know same here. Usually it is a lot colder in Germany than it is here.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. I own this belt in this Mustard Color as well as in Cognac/Brown.

      Delete
  3. Love the yellow belt detail!!!! And your daughter looks so damn adorable, as per the usual :)

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks on both accounts. She is a little darling.

      Delete
  4. I love that you and Vivian match so often :) pink is a great color on you both :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The matching sometimes is intentional and sometimes isn't. This is the second case.

      Delete
  5. Cute outfit Ada. I know what you mean about it being cold. My son has a fieldtrip outside today and it's pouring rain and it's cold. I can't wait for summer. Love your little girls outfit too. TOo cute!!!

    Don't forget to link up to my weekly Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up. Hope to see you there.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. This Summer will be a fun one for me since I have Vivian and this is her first Summer, the one where she will grow up the most.

      I will link up, not to worry.

      Delete
  6. great layering! and love the little lady!
    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. The Little Lady is My Favorite. =)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.