Deep Red Shirtdress and Pale Pink Ruffled Cardigan.

Hello All. It is Tuesday & the weather cooled off a little bit around here. Fine with me, because in my opinion it got too hot too soon. It is still warm enough to wear Dresses & Skirts - which I have done a lot lately, including today. Mom, Business Woman & Fashionista Heather declared this week Dresses Week, she will be remixing/wearing several Dresses from her closet. I had pre-scheduled yesterday's post. However I decided to follow her and show you Dresses I have worn lately, for the rest of this week. While Stylish & Sexy Londyn is dedicating this week to Skirts. Well, I am showing you Dresses this week & Skirts next week. God knows I have a ton of each and wear them a lot. I have declared it many times before that I am a Dresses+Skirts Girl all the way, I prefer them to Pants. Both these Ladies always Dress to Impress & they are two of My Most Favorite Bloggers whom I read daily so I am happy to be following along. =)

Lately, I have browsed my closet & noticed all my shirt-dresses. I have a lot of them. I even wore a Sexy Hot Pink Shirt-dress for my Birthday on Saturday - to which you got a sneak peek. So, I am making an effort or challenging myself I guess to wear my Shirtdresses this Summer. Next time I wear a Shirtdress I will let you know ahead of time, so if you own a Shirtdress you should wear one too & link up with me. =) Today you will see one I have had for a few years. This is sleeveless but I wore it in the morning so I paired it with a Girly Pale Pink Cardigan with pieces of Ruffly Chiffon in the front. Paired with Neutral Belt & Flats I think it looked nice. I wore it the day Vivian turned 3 months old, during the day time. Baby & I coordinated the colors of our outfits. I love all the Photos with Vivian from this day, speaking of.

Hi, Beautiful Girl. I feel so Very Lucky to be able to hold you & be Your Mommy. You have changed my world. My existence had little meaning compared to what you brought to my life. You are the Best Birthday Present for me this year, for My Birthday and for any day. =) =) =)
I Love You Vivian.
Dark Red, Knee-Length, Sleeveless Shirtdress: Banana Republic.
Baby-Pink, 3/4-Sleeve Cardigan w/ Chiffon Ruffle Trim Across the Front: The Limited.
Cognac, Leather, Braided, Skinny Belt: The Limited.
Brown & Black, Tortoise, Plastic, Bow Headband: Terra Nova.
 Small Circle Ivory Stud Earrings w/ Orange Polka Dots: Street Vendor in Tirana.
Silver Bracelet w/ Geometric-Shaped, Gray/Black/Olive Rhinestones: White House Black Market.
Olive Green, Suede Ballet Flats w/ Studs: Banana Republic. 

Vivian's Outfit:
Baby Pink Sweater w/ Embroided Lambs: Absorba.
Beige, Corduroy Skirt w/ Embellished & Sequined Flowers in the Front: Gifted from a Girlfriend of Mine.
Dark Red Leggings: Gymboree.
Big, White, Bow Pin: Made by Me.
White Socks w/ Coral Soles: Carter's.
Velvet, Orange, Lounging Loafers w/ Bear Heads in the front: Gifted from a Girlfriend of mine.
 
 

   


 

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for playing along with dress week! It's been fun pulling out some that I haven't worn in awhile.

    I really like your mixture of red and pink. The pink is apretty pale color. Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. If you want, you can mention in my blog that I am playing along with your Dress-themed week. Thanks. =)

      Delete
  2. You guys look so cute together all complimenting (not matching).
    Love the photos.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daphne. It was on accident, the match or whatever.

      Delete
  3. You at you two matching, so fun!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love shirt dresses. SO comfortable and pretty. Love yours.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I love shirt dresses too. They are just so easy and can be transformed to ultimate chicness with a nice cardigan. Love that you paired it with a belt and cardigan, it looks office appropriate and chic. and I think I've told you many times about how I want to seriously eat your child? IN A NON-CANABALISTIC WAY OF COURSE. You have THE cutest daughter in the whole wide world and I love when you guys dress to compliment each other.

    Looking forward to that hot pink number for your birthday (happy early birthday from me gorgeous woman!!)

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, you look amazing! can't believe you had a baby 3 months ago. and how adorable is your girl. congrats. sorry i missed your link up. it's such a challenge for me to keep up with blogging sometimes. i appreciate you letting me know though. i'll definitely try to make the next one!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts