Slight Pattern Mixing and Neglected Vest Worn on a Date.

It is Tuesday and it is raining again. Story of Our Lives. Ehhhhh. The Baby is feeling a little better, though she has been real fussy (especially in the evenings) & throwing up for the past few days (before getting her shots). For all of you who are the praying type, keep her in your prayers and wishes for her to get well soon. I truly Appreciate it. The bad weather filled with rain and humidity certainly doesn't help matters. And they are predicting lots more rain for this month of April. Between getting less sleep these last few days myself, and the gray, dreary weather view from the outside, I am getting sleepier and more tired by the moment. Yikes.

So, I joined Bloglovin like most if not all of you. I hope this link below works so that you can follow me. It was easier than I thought and all my blogs from Google Reader got imported to Bloglovin, so whatever may happen to Google Friend Connect I won't loose you guys. So be kind and please follow me via Bloglovin. Thank You. =)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Today I am showing a recent look of how I styled this Sweater Dress with Lace Stencil Print. I actually hadn't worn this dress since a year ago. So I got it out of my closet to wear it again, before it is too warm out for it. This time I paired it with a Neglected Vest that has been on my closet for far too long and the bad part is that I love it but haven't worn it enough. I also like the Lapel neckline on the Vest, like a Classic Blazer. I am doing a Slight Pattern Mixing between the Lace-Print/Stripes on my Dress and the Floral Print on my Tights. Also, the flowers in those tights - which were purchased in March - are Cobalt/Navy & Olive Green which tie in with the Dress Color & the Scarf Color. I wore this to a Shopping & Lunch Date with My Husband where we left our girl with my Mother-in-Law and she had a blast with her Granddaughter. That is why I am also linking this outfit to Date Night.

Royal Blue Sweater Dress w/ Lace-Printed Black Stripes: London Girl Boutique.
Black, Pinstripped, Buttoned-Up, Classic Vest: H&M.
Olive Green, Simple, Linen-Blend Scarf: Gruppo Fiori.
Delicate, Gold-Chain Necklace w/ Small Heart-Shaped Pink Topaz Stone: Lord & Taylor.
Black Silk Headband w/Silver Rhinestone Butterfly: The Limited.
Black Tights w/ Olive Green & Cobalt/Navy Floral Print: Bershka.
  Black, Leather Boots: Impo.
 
 
P.S. Linking up with Style Elixir and Demure in Diamonds. 
 

Comments

  1. Date nights are so important after having kids. It helps keep the spark alive :) I love love love your tights! Hope you see sunshine soon. Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Dates are necessary especially after kids. We have only had a couple of them since Vivian is born and besides this one here, the other one only consisted of Coffee, a Coffee Date but I will take whatever.

      Delete
  2. I love that the stripes are lace - how fun!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lyddie. That is a good detail on this dress that I love. =)

      Delete
  3. Cute dress! I think it's a new favorite of mine :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are mixing different pattern and textures and different prints. It works so well for you because you are not afraid to take risks. Hun, do you have bloglovin or facebook so I can follow you?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliments. Coming from you who always looks like a Runway Model, it means A LOT!! Thanks again.

      Yes, I let you know on your page about where to find me on bloglovin.

      Delete
  5. Love the vest with the sweater.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Agnes. First time trying a serious vest over a sweater dress.

      Delete
  6. Those tights are so fun! And I really like the lace detail on the dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's all about the details. I like Patterned Tights & I am not afraid to wear them. You will see more patterned tights in Today's Look. =)

      Delete
  7. ADA!!!

    Thank you SO much for checking back with the Link up. It's a lovely date post, thanks for submitting your info!

    Loving your recent posts!

    XO Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts