Sunday, January 6, 2013

Week's Best Looks: January 6th 2013.

Hello all to the first installment of Week's Best Looks for 2013 & Happy New Year!! This week I am showcasing a lot of Favorites since we just passed New Year's Eve and all. And as you will see the most popular things to wear for this New Year's were: Sequins, Sparkles, Mini-Dresses, Lace, Faux Fur, Boots, Black Tights & Colored Tights. I am showing you some of my favorite bloggers who are daily reads, as well as some Big-Name bloggers like Jeanette or Cara. I also chose a couple of Casual Outfits which I loved and were perfect for the Holidays for the end of the year. =) So without further ado, I present you this week's Beauties.

From Left to Right, Starting from the Top:
Mara is wearing a Holiday-Like, Brown Fur, Cropped Coat pairing it with a Wintery Knit, Cowl-Neck Dress. She did great accessorizing with Spiky Silver Pumps, a Silver Statement Necklace, a Red Statement Bracelet, Wine Tights with Matching Red Lips & Nails.
Shanna's Mini Dress has a Cute Bug Print. The colors are definitely good for cold months & Paired with a Cozy, Ivory-Beige Snood, Camel Booties & Notice-Me Blue Tights, she looks Adorable!
Lynne proves that Animal Prints in the Brown & Beige Family, look Great with Oxblood. Her 3/4-Sleeve Topper & Girly Camel Mary Janes bring out her Sassy Attitude. Loving her Hair, too.
Jeanette is a Big Fashionista. This was her New Year's Eve Dress: a Cocktail, Sequined Silver Sheath paired with a Dressy White Tuxedo Blazer, Black Pumps & Clutch. Her Fancy, Silver Necklace & Bracelet sparkle even more!
Melaina wore this outfit to a Double Birthday Party. Her Warm, Brown Tunic has Gold-Embellished Shoulders that mirror the Gold Studs on her Brown Heels. Love her Gold Pendant, too.
Lisa is wearing a Mini Emerald & Black Sequined Cocktail Dress with Sassy Booties & a Gorgeous Silver Bow to top off her Bun. I love the dress' long sleeves & the matching bracelet.
Alissa "was stuck" wearing this Cute, Red, Heart-Print Graphic Tee 3 days in a row due to luggage mishap while traveling, but she looks adorable in it. I'd wear this complete look to a more casual New Year's Eve Dinner.

From Left to Right, Starting from the Top:

Londyn is Sassy & Sexy in a 3/4-Sleeve, Mini LBD with a Slightly-Open Back detailed with Grommets. I love the Knee-High Boots with this Rocker Look.
Jess is doing a 30 for 30 Challenge & with this chic, sophisticated look she knocked it out on the very first day. Love the Dove Gray Sweater & Matching Vest paired with the Kelly Green Pencil Skirt.
Sam's Blog is new to me but I am already hooked. She is a Law Student with Beautiful Style. This Boucle Jacket over a Baby Doll Winter White Dress with the Dark Tights & Booties would be great for New Year's Eve. Those Emerald Chandelier Earrings are Stunning.
Rebecca makes it official: Sequins, Faux Fur & Black Tights were very popular items to wear for this New Year's Eve. Love her Lauren Conrad Silver Mini Dress with Blue Clutch & her Dark, Fun Nails.
Lindsey wore this Girly, Fun, Lacy Dress featuring a Bouncy Skirt as a Bridesmaid, during a New Year's Wedding. It really pops with her Red Bob & Redder Nails.
Tunde is wearing a Gorgeous Sequined Mini LBD topping it off with a Camel Sweater featuring a Fur Collar. I love her Sparkly Bow Necklace, too. She chose the perfect outfit for New Year's Eve.

From Left to Right, Starting from the Top:

Cara dressed down her Gorgeous, Colorful, Sequined Mini Skirt & Simple White Blouse with a Very Trendy Green Military Blazer. Yet her Ankle-Band Shoes & Hot Pink Handbag make it fun!
Natalie may hate Winter but she looks Adorable in her mini Cow-Print Dress topped off by a Great Black Coat & Gloves, accessorized with classic Black Tights & Black Boots. She also wore Hoops & Red Lipstick - Perfect Simplicity for a New Year's Eve Celebration.
Keely is covering her Pretty, Round Belly with a Stripped, Wrap Dress that shows it off proudily. Her Studded Black Purse, Statement Necklace & Updo dress up the Look, even more.
Tara wore a Beautiful & Sparkly Cocktail Dress for both her Sister's 21st & New Year's. I love her Python Clutch, Girly Pink Heels, Silver Statement Necklace & Soft Waves with this.
Tori is Casually Chic in a Plaid Button-Down with a Fur Vest over it & Riding Cognac Boots.
Ginny looks like a Sweet Girl in a Lacy Nude Dress with Matching Pumps, for her Anniversary. She kept her Sweet Demeanor by wearing a Simple Black Cardi & Black Tights. Love all her Bronze Bangles.

My Own Favorite Look:
I love this simple look. The Houndstooth-trimmed Cardigan & the Loose Blouse definitely dress up Chic the simple Skinny Pants, while my Boots are Comfortable yet so simple, not flashy.


22 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet words! Love the houndstooth details on your cardi too!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many great looks and so much outfit inspiration! I love your hounds tooth trimmed cardigan too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beautiful ALISON. I love the cardigan, too.

      Delete
  3. thank you for the shout out!!!

    and that blue looks ah-mazing on you :)

    -natalie-
    www.thesecondbestblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lots of fun outfits out there! And some blogs I haven't seen before, I'll have to check them out! I still love that blue top on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I always find inspirations through other bloggers. ALWAYS.

      Delete
  5. Seriously???? You are the sweetest!! Thanks for the shout out! I am honored to be grouped with these other ladies!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome!! You always look so sweet & incredible! =)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the shout out! So sweet! Good luck with your upcoming birth.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Problem. You have a cute, relaxed pregnancy style. Good luck to you as well. =)

      Delete
  7. So many great looks to bring in the new year

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for including me!! My outfit from yesterday matches your outfit in this post. :) Cobalt blue and black are so classic together, aren't they?

    Jess - J's Style
    fancypants514.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. The first time around I featured you, you were wearing Black & Blue. Do you remember? =)

      Yes, our outfits matched - I said that too.

      Delete
  9. Pretty sure I'm the oldest, and dressed like a cougar. What a cliche...lol. Great round up this week. I enjoy seeing new-to-me style bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww thanks for the mention Ada!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for this, lady! I'm in awfully good company :) And yeah, ditto everyone above, blue is your color for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Sam. You are in good company, I agree. But you are beautiful & you dress beautifully, too. I am loving seeing your 30 for 30 Challenge. =)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.