Scarf Collector.

It has been raining like crazy today. I only got out around noon (got picked up with a taxi by a friend). The two of us had lunch out to one of the most favorite restaurants/eateries in Tirana. The place is always crowded and they have very good food and a large menu. We even had dessert. My friend is also pregnant, about 3-4 weeks behind me. She is one of my Best Friends. She is having a Baby Boy. So my little girl will have at least one friend her age, right away. =)

I love when you can take a cozy, warm scarf (with a little fringe) in a beautiful & neutral print (Leopard) and add pizzaz to an otherwise-simple outfit. Scarves are definitely miracle-workers that can make an outfit, for real. Especially when you are pregnant. Especially when you purchaed very little Maternity Clothing while pregnant. Especially when your outfit is neutral (Ivory Top & Blue Jeans)... Well, you get my drift. Speaking of scarves, I purchased 3 new ones last week and I love all three of them. They are all in beautiful prints and they cost me 13 big bucks (for all 3). And as I was organizing my scarves, I counted 26 of them (including these new ones), that is 26 that I have in my closet currently. There are at least a dozen more in boxes where I store Spring/Summer clothes and when I get to do my Spring cleaning I will make sure to get those out & place all scarves in the same place, because really you can wear them all seasons (depending on the material). I also have at least 25 scarves in Michigan. They are waiting for me to get my grubby hands on them, when I go this summer. I guess you can call me a Scarf Collector.

Off-White, Cotton Tunic w/ 3D Flowers by the Neckline: Gruppo Fiori.
Leopard, Knit, Off-White & Brown, Fringe Scarf: Purchased on a Street Vendor in Tirana (New).
Dark, Wide-Legged, Maternity Blue Jeans: Oh Baby by Motherhood.
Brown & Gold. Leather & Canvas, Patch-Work, Over-the-Shoulder Bag: Coach.
Off-Black, Cozy, Leather Boots w/ Winter White Faux Fur Inside: Skechers.
 
 
 
P.S. Today is Megan's Birthday. She is turning 23. She is having an E-Party Extravaganza on her Blog, where I participated as well. Check Out My Outfit as well as many other ladies participating. =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN!!


Comments

  1. I LOVE your outfit today!! That scarf is so beautiful and it seriously makes the whole look! :)

    -Jenna Brianne
    wearablefunfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. I love this scarf I scored for 5 bucks. =)

      Delete
  2. I really love your outfit today! A dash of leopard is always fun. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leopard scarf is so fun! I'm rocking one as well today (tomorrow's post)! It's like we read each others' minds, lol!

    www.darlingprepester.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started to get in to scarves a few year ago. I love what they can do for an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also have to tell you. I love that you turn off the word verification.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A couple commenters told me lately. I had no idea the stupid thing was even on. Had I known I would have turned them off forever ago. I hate those stupid "Prove You Are NOT a Robot" thingies. LOL

      Delete
  6. That is a lot of scarves! :) I do love that leopard print one though! So fun that you and your best friend are pregnant at the same time. There's 3 of us who have made a pact to have kids at the same time...I'm hoping we all stick to it! haha

    Jess - J's Style
    fancypants514.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it wasn't really planned (between her and I) but before either one of us got pregnant, we always talked about how fun it would be to have our first babies together. They will be anywhere from 2-5 weeks apart (depending on when they want to make their appearances LOL).

      Delete
  7. Thanks for linking to me! Thanks for joining the party. It's great that your little girl will have a friend right away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw! The cheetah print is so fun!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your scarf
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com
    Come say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this look! a little pop of animal print in a scarf is perfection!

    -natalie-
    www.thesecondbestblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. AS a scarf fan I must agree ! they totally spice up any outfit and even a boring coat.
    I just sent you my NAILS post :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts