Week's Best Looks: November 18th 2012.

Once again it is Sunday, and for the third Sunday in a row, I am doing "Week's Best Looks". =) This week it is a little bit different since both myself and a bunch of other fashionable ladies I follow, took a Clothing Challenge that pertained to 5 Beautiful Fall Colors: Teal, Wine, Pumpkin, Mustard & Gray. In this week's best, I chose 11 looks altogether. First I have 5 Best Looks of ladies who chose to do this challenge. I choose a favorite look for each color/each day. And my second list offers 6 other looks which I adored, this week. To see the first week's installment click here. =), for the second installment right here.

This Week's Lovely Looks from the Fall Fashion Challenge, include
(from left to right):

Monica wears a Beautiful, A-line, 50s-Inspired Gray Dress featuring a Lime Floral Print, topped off with a Teal Cardigan. Her legs look extra-long in Charcoal Gray Tights with Sexy Black Booties.
Megan wears an Orange-Red Dress topped off with a Stunning Knee-Length Sweater Coat in Wine, featuring a Cute Ruffle Detail off one side. She makes the look 100% hers with Funky Tie-Dye Orange Tights and Sassy Mary Janes.
Callie's version of Pumpkin is a Bright Orange Cozy Cardigan, simply worn with a Stripped Black & White Skirt, Classic Black, Opaque Tights and Cognac Boots.
Lynne is making me envy about her Gorgeous Skinny Mustard Pants so perfectly made Work-Ready with a Classic Navy Blazer and Feminine Ruffly Button-Down. The Pewter Ballet Flats are too cute.
Frannie is wearing a Very Chic Gray Sheath with a Simple Black Patent Leather Belt and Gorgeous Dark Red, Patent Leather Peep-Toe Pumps.

This Week's Other Lovely Looks include
(from top to bottom, left to right):

Jessica is wearing a Stunning Emerald Green Blouse with Cut-Out Detail on the Neckline, paired with a Hot Trendy Item for this season: a Fur Vest. I love her Bejeweled, Colorful Earrings.
Kate Dresses Up her Baby Bump in Jewel Tones. I love how her Skirt and Top look like a Dress. The Magenta Patterned Tights are too cute and of course Cognac Boots go with everything.
Alissa is also wearing Green this week. Her A-line Skirt with a tucked-in Chambray Shirt are so Effortlessly Chic together, while those Leopard Ballet Flats are Stunning.
Juneli has the Cutest Bird Sweater on, paired with a Bright Magenta Button-Down, Red Crops and Navy Trench. Her Nude Peep-Toes and Matching Bag are Gorgeous, as is that Statement Necklace.
Molly has made many trends work here: Cobalt, Leather and a Jean Jacket. Her Cute Braid and Ever-Adorable Sparkly Black and Blue Ballet Flats, make her look like a College Freshman.
Sharon is also sporting Green this week through her Skinny Pants tucked into Simple Black Boots. It is that Sequined-Collared, Polka-Dot Sweater that really steals the show, though.

And My Own Favorite Look this week:
I am not sure whether the scarf makes this outfit or it is the dress that does, but either way I love it. This new Pashmina is a Great item in my closet and I loved wearing it over this Olive-Gray (yes it is between an Olive Green & Gray) Sweater Dress.

Comments

  1. Really an awesome post! you can find an awesome collection of fleece in variety of styles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that is so sweet! Thank you so much for featuring me Ada! I really appreciate that! Look at your cute little belly! I see that you are nearly done with the pregnancy--congrats! Is this your first baby? I really appreciate the comment on my blog and this feature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frannie. I still have about 10 weeks left or so and YES this is My Very First Pregnancy. You are welcome about the feature, you totally deserved it. Loved your Gray Sheath look.

      Thanks again for stopping By. Ada. =)

      Delete
  3. 1) you look FABULOUS, ada! and 2) thank you SO much for featuring me! you are so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including me on this list, Ada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I absolutely loved that wine sweater duster with the orange dress.

      Delete
  5. I loving this feature more and more each week. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, thank you so much, Ada, for including me in your list and for the shout out! You are such a sweetheart!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring me Ada! I really like seeing everyone's outfits all in one post! Love your scarf too :-)
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts