My Baby Story: 29 Weeks plus an Outfit.

This has been a quiet week in Baby Land, meaning my girl has been quieter than usually. And I haven't weighed myself, until this morning and I am still pretty much the same as I was the last time I weighed myself.

As far as baby happenings this week, yesterday I went and did some toy shopping for her and got her 3 super-soft plush toys: a red heart with a pink bear inside, a pink dog and a duckie that makes the typical duck noise LOL. Also, my Mother in Law was in Brussels this week for work and she did some shopping for her first grand-daughter. She also got her some gorgeous plush animals, a beautiful pink coat & scarf, a jumper and a hat. I could really go to baby stores and spend hours whether browsing or shopping, but I usually don't take a lot of money with me. My girl has a big enough wardrobe as it is. I really shouldn't be spending a lot of money and plus I am still waiting on more stuff to be shipped from my mom and aunts and from a couple of friends. =)

How Far Along: 29 weeks... and growing.
Total Weight Gain: 12.5 to 13 lbs.
Baby Measurements & Weight: About 15 inches long and weighing in at about 2.5 lbs. I cannot believe she is already that long/tall.
Maternity Clothes? Yes. But I can still wear a lot of my own previous clothes, including some pants and leggings.
Best moment this week: Her kicks, as usual. And hearing her heartbeats.
Miss Anything? Not having to wake up at night, to pee, though I try only once at night, twice is not necessary. Also I miss not moving 100 times while sleeping.
Movement: Yes, DAILY. But lighter movements though I feel like sometimes I have felt her heartbeats.
Food Cravings: This week I have been craving more fruits than usual and definitely desserts. It has been a sweet-tooth week for me. ;-)
Anything making you queasy or sick? Yes, actually yesterday morning, my Prenatal Vitamin made me nauseous and I had to throw it up. But it was on an empty stomach and I took it with water so I am guessing that had to do something with it.
Gender: It is PINK!!
Belly button in or out? In, but trying to get out.
Wedding rings on or off? On & loose. It looks like my fingers have gotten smaller throughout this pregnancy.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy about the baby, moody about work (at times) and I get crabby when I am really hungry. 
Looking forward to:  Week 30 ultra-sound. I want to see how much she has changed and grown since the last time we had an ultra-sound.

And now on to today's outfit. I wanted to make this week all about Fall, the lush colors of this season (my favorite season of them all) and such. And Burnt Orange is a great color that comes to my mind about this season. My mom gifted me this top, among other Pregnancy tops. I love the little ruffle detail and buttons by the neckline. And I love that it is cotton and it has 3/4 sleeves. These things make it very comfortable & versatile. I added pops of blue here through my necklace & bracelet. Last time I wore this statement necklace I also wore orange. Also all 3: the necklace, the earrings & the headband are floral. This look was cozy for a more casual work-day.

Burnt Orange, 3/4-Sleeve, Cozy Cotton, Maternity Tee w/ Ruffles on the Neckline: Oh Baby by Motherhood.
Black, Stretchy, Skinny Corduroy Pants: White House Black Market.
Flower, Baby Blue, Statement Necklace: Aldo's Accessories.
Mint-Green & Gold-Edged, Flower-Shaped, Stud Earrings: Parfois.
Blue & Silver, Stretchy, Rhinestone Bracelet: Gifted from a Girlfriend.
Silver Headband w/ Cute Rose & Leaf Detail Off the Side: Kohl's.
Brown, Soft Leather, Slouchy Boots: Diba.



P.S. This Burnt Orange is definitely a Visible Color so I am linking up with Patti.

Comments

  1. That color is awesome on you. I love your slouchy boots too.

    To email Keely send your photo as an attachment to kkmkreations[at]live[dot]com Replacing the [at] with @ and [dot] with a .

    It's best to use that method when posting your email in a public post to prevent spam bots from picking it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan, I love this color too. Also thank you for giving me Keely's e-mail and telling me how to e-mail her. =)

      Delete
  2. You look really pretty, the turquoise colored necklace really accentuates your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved learning more about your baby girl - she is growing fast! And you look great in this colorful outfit - thanks for sharing it with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Patti. Yes, she is growing inside my tummy. =)

      Delete
  4. I get crabby when I'm really hungry, too :P When I was pregnant, I missed sleeping on my stomach most of all. You look great, very healthy and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband is the worst. He really gets crabby when he is hungry or when he hasn't had his morning coffee. Yes, the pregnancy has been mostly on the skinny side (so far), I have been very lucky.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts