Fashion Fall Colors Challenge 2012: PUMPKIN!!

So, I woke up to a rainy, cold, dreary, gray morning. I also woke up to a cold, runny nose, fatigue and sneezing. I hate being sick. I have a weak immune system and it's easy for me to get what ever viruses, flus and allergies are flowing around. Fortunately, they usually don't last many days and are usually light, no fever. Carrying a baby now, every time I have gotten a virus or a cold during this pregnancy, I have been extra careful and quite worried. I have only drank lots of fluids, taken lots of vitamin C and just the one (soft) over-the-counter drug that is allowed for pregnant women. Anyway...

Yesterday was the third day of the Fashion Challenge and the color was Pumpkin. (Love that name, makes it more season-appropriate.) I don't own a lot of orange/pumpkin, but I still have a few pieces. I paired my pretty sweetheart-neckline, pumpkin tee with a classic and simple black cardigan, skinny black cords & comfy flat boots. You see it's the same silouhette as yesterday's Challenge post in Wine: cardigan, tee, corduroys (skinny pants), headband and even the same earrings. It might be a boring repeat of the previous day, but I figured I was comfy and cute and when something isn't broke don't try to fix it. =)

Black Cardigan w/ Glass Crystal Buttons: Express.
Cap-Sleeve, Sweetheart-Neckline, Sexy, Orange Tee: Banana Republic.
Seamless, Stretchy, Black, Nylon Camisole: The Limited.
Brown-on-Brown, Geometric-Print, Light, Gauzy Cotton Scarf: Random Boutique in Tirana.
Black, Stretchy, Skinny Corduroy Pants: White House Black Market.
Silver Chain Necklace w/ Small, Black, Semi-Precious Stone: Fred's Jewelry.
Dangly, Silver Flower Earrings w/ Tiny Black Stone in the Middle: Borrowed from My Sister in Law.
Wide, Silver, Sparkly Headband w/ Black Plastic on the Side: Bijoux & Accessories.
Black, Leather Boots: Impo.
 
 
 
This was Round 3 of the Challenge for this week: Wednesday, November 14th. As you can tell out of all these colors today the color was PUMPKIN.
 

 
(Linking Up with Megan and Keely, the two Hosts of this Challenge.)
 


Comments

  1. I am loving the neckline of this pumpkin top! I have never seen a shirt like that. Really pretty! Hope you are feeling better soon :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather. Neckline is my favorite part.

      I hope I feel better soon.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. So do I. I think some sleep will do me well, too. I plan on hitting the bed as soon as I get home from work, today. =)

      Delete
  3. When something works it works! Hope you feel better soon. It's important to take care of yourself, especially when you're under the weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan. I agree: when something works, it just works. You put it so well. =) I am trying my best to drink juices and take lots of Vitamin C, these days.

      Delete
  4. Hi there Ada. :) I wanna thank you for popping by my blog and leaving a comment, appreciate it. :) Your pumpkin top is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Izzy. You looked adorable in your wine/purple outfit. Hope we can follow each other.


      Take Care, Ada. =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts