Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fashion Fall Colors Challenge 2012: WINE!!

Second Day of the Fashion Challenge, here. This is EXACTLY what I wore yesterday. I thought I would have a particularly hard time on this second day, because I didn't think I have many burgundy/wine or dare I say it "OXBLOOD" items that fit me now that I am pregnant. I don't own a ton in this color as it is. However, these low-waisted corduroy, skinny pants (which I love) served me just fine yesterday. I left the zipper half-way done and with a long T-Shirt over them - they were fine. As a matter of fact, I kept pulling them up all day but I usually sit at my desk, so they didn't bother me much. Then I did a Burgundy Cardigan with a Purple undertone to it. The cardigan looks lighter in the photos, sort of like a Magenta, but trust me, it is Burgundy. Yesterday ended up being such a gorgeous and warm day, too. =) My Burberry-Plaid Headband also has some Wine in it. The Baby Pink Tee worked perfect with the rest of the Wine coloring. I felt so put-together though casually-chic in this outfit. What do you think? And those of you who are participating, how is this Challenge going so far?

Wine-Colored, Warm, Wool Cardigan: Pink Shadow.
Burgundy Corduroy Skinny Pants: White House Black Market.
Baby Pink, Long, Breezy, Cotton Tee: Melon
Silver Chain Necklace w/ Small, Black, Semi-Precious Stone: Fred's Jewelry.
Dangly, Silver Flower Earrings w/ Tiny Black Stone in the Middle: Borrowed from My Sister in Law.
Classic, Beige, Brown & Burgundy, Wide-Band, Canvas, Plaid Headband: Burberry.

Black, Suede Leather, Light Loafers, Featuring a Buckle Detail: St. John's Bay (JC Penney).
 
 
 
 
This was Round 2 of the Challenge for this week:  Tuesday, November 13th. As you can tell out of all these colors today the color was WINE or "OXBLOOD" (the IT Color of Fall-Winter 2012-2013).
 
 
(Linking Up with Megan and Keely, the two Hosts of this Challenge.)
 
 
 
P.S. I am also linking this up with The Adorable Lindsey.
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. All of the shades of wine look great pulled together. The plaid headband is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather. Heading on to see your wine challenge look, too. =)

      Delete
  2. I don't own much of wine colored clothes either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink, fuschia, and burgundy! Never would have expected all those colors to work so well together. I'm actually finding this challenge a bit difficult, but very fun and exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, all those are strong colors but fall on the same palette spectrum, that is why I think they work. I am finding this challenge a little difficult too because I don't own all of the colors in big doses (except gray) and at the same time I am pregnant, so I have to find stuff that fits.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.