Black Friday Wishful Shopping at The Limited.

So, today is Black Friday - a day of of Shopping for USA. And I don't know about you, but despite long lines of waiting by the fitting rooms and then again waiting to pay, extremely busy parking lots and people rushing in every direction, I still love going out to shop for clothes (for myself =D), electronics and Christmas presents, on this day. Even if I had to work at least half a day most Black Fridays I 'made that little sacrifice' to my local mall. I usually even saved up ahead, anywhere from like $300-$500 to splurge on myself, on Black Friday. Some stores I always headed to were first and foremost My Favorite Store: The Limited. I can always find something there, be it sweaters, blouses, shells, cardigans, pants, jewelry, scarves, belts, headbands or even cute purses. I also usually headed to Express, The Loft, Gap, Banana Republic, Nine West and sometimes at White House Black Market. That was my Black Friday Clothing Tour, usually.

But if I were to shop at The Limited this year, right around this time, there would be so many sweaters and pretty tops that would tickle my Fashion Bone. Below I compiled a WISH LIST of Sweaters and Shells from My Number One Store - The Limited. Some of them are multiples, but I tend to do that (especially at that store). If I like something a lot I buy it in 2-3 colors or patterns. Do you do that, too? Anyway, this is JUST A WISH LIST as I am nowhere near a Limited store, being 5000 miles away from USA or so. In a way that's good because I would go broke, there, alone.

First up, I would love each and everyone of these sweaters. The first two ones are the same sweater in Heather Gray & Teal. These are both colors lacking in my wardrobe and at the same time I love the loose, boat-neck style of these 2 sweaters so I would pick them up in both colors. =) The Lemon Cowl-neck sweater is just too cute. I barely have anything in this color, let alone a sweater. The sexy shape and awesome neckline make me love it even more. And last but not least I love the shape, sex appeal and amazing Hot Pink color of the third sweater with the funky zipper off the side.
Once again more sweaters. The soft crochet cardigan sweaters look so dainty & feminine and the Ochre color as well as the Soft Coral color are two colors missing from my Cardigan collection. Plus, they both look so gorgeous with those Winter-White Dresses. I can see so many colors being paired with these sweaters and because they seem lighter, they would work for all four seasons, too. Then we have those gorgeous Black & White Sweaters with Bows. I like anything with a bow on it so that alone, is a selling point for me. I love the crisp Black sweater with the crew-neck, quite dressy too. And that White cardigan looks like it has a pretty black ribbon tied into a bow, around it, so cute & girly.
Ohh that middle sweater has a funky, sexy, pair of red lips printed on it. I can see it working for a casual work environment, cocktails, girls' night out or a hot date. And I am loving the Blues in the other two sweaters as well as the patterned stripes. They both feature Turquoise and Coral, they are colorful without being too much in your face. The sweater on the left is long enough to be worn as a tunic with leggings - which is a Fall/Winter wardrobe staple for me.
Lots of bold, bright, happy colors and amazing prints in this group of sweaters. I love the dominating Beige, Orange & Yellow on the first stripped V-neck sweater. Actually, I bought a similar V-sweater in colorful stripes just 3 weeks ago. The second one is a flyaway cardigan with a cool fold-over collar in some gorgeous Purple, Turqouise, Lemon, Plum & Cobalt shades all creating a Rainbow Ombre effect. The third sweater I love because of the rich reds in it, as well as the mixing of Stripes & Chevron; it is a great tunic length, too. And last but not least that funky, multi-color Cowl-neck sweater looks like a cool and crisp Aztec print.
Another multiple. I love this cardigan so much, I wouldn't mind having it in all these 3 colors. They had 6 altogether shown on the website and it was hard for me to narrow it down to these 3. I like the light feel they have and the beautiful knit work on the bottom & on the sleeves. The first one I chose because I am loving Orange these day. I think it would be great for Fall and/or Winter. The middle one I love because of the Gorgeous Bright Cobalt. I don't own a cardigan in such a color and I think this would work for all seasons. And last but not least what a pretty Bright Pink & Heather Gray combo. Pink & Gray are always a perfect pair and this one would be great for warmer seasons. And as far as I am concerned, trend or not Color-block is here to stay in my opinion.
Ohhh how I love these short-sleeve sweaters (actually the last one is a top). I am loving the slight pouf on the sleeves and the best part about all these is that they are all on Clearance for 30 bucks or less.The first one has those beautiful Earthy Fall colors. For the second one I love the color between a Lemon & a Mustard, real neat. The third one once again features cowl-neck which I love. I also love the light taupe color & of course the stripes. It has cool cuffed sleeves which button, so that is another neat detail. And lastly I like the dark colors of that beautiful top, with the button detail going down the left sleeve & one big square, trendy pocket in the front. What's not to love? These 4 would be great additions to my wardrobe because I do not own many short-sleeve sweaters and I am loving the length of all these sleeves, not too short. And see the trend here, almost all of these tops are paired with Oxblood pants - the color of the season. They look great with that color, the first stripped sweater would also work with Oxblood bottoms.
These beautiful shells are gorgeous to wear on their own (with nothing else on top) but they would work great under cardigans and blazers, too. The white one is so pretty, feminine and soft. I love the see-through upper top and the very small studded detail. Also, fun cap-sleeves, so breezy & cool. The middle one is quite simple but I do like its scrunched-up crew neck and the bold, Dark Red color, almost Oxblood - the IT Color of this season. The third Black+White top has sort of a futuristic feel to it & it has a pretty, unique lacy pattern. And last but not least what a gorgeous, Light Sand Sparkly top with a slight cowl-neck & a bow-tie belt around it. I am loving this one paired with White Pants.
A group of Gorgeous Jewel-Toned Shells to round up my Wish List from The Limited. First of all I love every single color and both styles of these tops. The first and third one have a slight sparkle to them. Because their sparkle is understated, they would work under a work suit, or tucked into a pencil skirt. But they would also work for the Holiday Season or any Holiday Event you may have coming up; I love multi-functional clothing. I love the gorgeous Hot Pink & Teal colors of both. The second & last one are the same top in Cobalt Blue & Coral-Orange. This top is a little more loose and more casual, yet pretty & bold enough to make you noticed in a crowd, even if your bottoms are black dressy pants or skinny jeans.

Comments

Popular Posts