Mixing Colors and Prints from the Dress.

Good Morning Ladies! I woke up at 6.15 AM today and looked through the window and it was so dark. It felt like it was 4.00 AM. It also looked cold (which it was). I took my morning shower and it took me a little bit to get warm. It has started to get chilly around here especially realy early mornings and late nights. I got home last night (late) from work and I was freezing in my 3/4 sleeve light sweater and scarf, which I wrapped around the shoulders. But after 10.00 AM it warms up and around noon or 1.00 o'clock it's actually pretty darn warm, you could be with short sleeves and dresses/skirts without tights. Darn it.

In today's post you will see once again one of my most favorite dresses I own. This time I wore it for a TV show I participated in, where the topic was "50 Shades of Gray" as in the book. It was quite warm that day and it was warm in the studio too. I could have done without the cardigan, but I wanted to look a little bit more polished and professional so I went with it. My hair and makeup was done professionally. The hair is nothing special, just completely straightened out (but you can tell I didn't do it since I am horrible with hair). Hairdressers can get it so silky smooth IDK how. But the makeup is pretty and light. I was in the makeup chair for 10 minutes straight. I am not a heavy makeup person so TV show or not, I wanted to be me. =) And once again you will see my favorite shoes of Summer 2012: the nude peep-toes with small 1.5-inch wedges. The polka dots in them are orange, teal, navy & ivory. But really they pair well with a rainbow of colors and besides being so cute & elegant, they are also very comfortable. =) A little mixture of patterns here too between the floral dress & polka dot shoes. There is more pink featured today as well so some BBCA for you & Amy.

 My Favorite Photo in the bunch. You can tell I am so proud of my little miracle!!
Silk Shantung, Gray Dress w/ a Pink, Sky Blue, Beige & Violet Floral Print: Ann Taylor LOFT.
Teal Green, Elbow-Sleeve, Ruched Cardigan: The Limited.
Square-Shaped, Lime-Green Stud Earrings w/ Tiny Patterned Multi-Square Stones: Express.
Purple-Magenta, Patent Leather, Skinny Belt: Koton.
Beige, Peep-Toe Wedges w/ Different Colorful Dots: Il Cammino.
 
 
 
 
P.S. I am blog-hopping today with Lindsey.
 
 

Comments

  1. Nje nga kombinimet e tua qe me pelqen me shume. Me pelqen fustani, me pelqen triko, me pelqejne balerinat dhe me pelqen kombinimi i te trejave bashke. 10 me yll :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaa me yll (pa flamur hmm?) LOL Edhe mua me pelqen shume si veshje dhe si fustan - mjaft elegance mund te them (pa u bere modeste fare LOL). Kete vesha te emisioni i Rudina Magjistarit te "Takimi I Pasdites" para nja 3 javesh kur morra pjese atje si e ftuar per te diskutuar librin e momentit "50 Hijet e Greit". Te Puc.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful dress, I hope the taping went well. I read the Fifty shades trilogy this summer, i have mixed feelings about it!

    Thanks for the blog comments recently!!
    You look gorgeous!
    Congrats on the baby!

    Coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Amy. You have been looking beautiful lately, especially in the silver, ruffled dress. =) My feelings on the Trilogy are mixed as well.

      Delete
  3. This is one of my favorite dresses of yours. It's so pretty and it has great colors for mixing and matching.

    I read the 50 Shades trilogy and I was entertained, but it definitely won't win a literary award. Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree on the trilogy. I have mixed feelings about it but I am still entertained.

      I love this dress too and the pretty paint-like flowers on it.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on being on the TV show. Also love the cardigan with the dress. Also thanks for linking my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Amy. Thanks for all your support, as well. =)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for all of the comments! They completely made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ada, that is my favorite dress of yours to date! The color and graphic flower are perfect. It is so much fun to get your hair and make-up did by someone else :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynne. I love this dress so much. I agree about hair & makeup. =)

      Delete
  7. flm per viziten! Ndoshta nuk flasim per te njejtat argumente, por se shpejti mund te na bashkoje nje argument shume i forte si bebushi :)
    TE uroj shtatzani te qete! Tung

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH Ballakume, Urime per Beben!! Shume Shume Urime & Faleminderit qe ma ktheve viziten, gjithashtu. Une nuk shquhem per gatime edhe pse te gjitha sallatat, shumicen e suprave dhe disa pjata me makarona, i qaj. Ama nuk qahem per te ngrene, me pelqejne te gjitha ushqimet & variatetet. Ndaj edhe recetat e tua, nje pjese dua t'i provoj vete ne kuzhinen time.

      Dua t'i bej FOLLOW Blog-ut tend por nuk e pashe gjekundi butonin. Te lutem me suporto dhe me bej follow ketu ne Blogger. Shume Faleminderit, Ada. =)


      P.S. Ti si quhesh?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts