Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mixing, Matching and Animal Prints.

Hi Guys. The sun is shining. It is warm and bright here, about 80-82 degrees. Looks like summer made one last turn our ways. I am quite busy right now as I am getting dressed for work and still have to dry my hair. But I will be back later today with an Emmy Awards 2012 Fashion Post.

I mixed a bunch of things here both in colors, prints and style-wise. I just bought these Tom-like shoes for dirt cheap. I love the color and they are pretty comfortable. They would work for dry days during early Fall. Plus a pop of coral or orange on my feet, who doesn't want that? So I mixed my Cobalt today with Black and Gray as well as another non-neutral color - Orange. =)

Heather Gray "Wild" Zebra-Print Tee w/ Black & White Stripes, Featuring Sequins: Express. 
Cobalt Blue, Skinny Cropped Pants: Calliope.
Light-Green & Gold-Edged, Flower-Shaped, Stud Earrings: Parfois.
Royal Blue, Glass-Beaded, Long Statement Necklace: Beadz N' Bagz.
Blue Python-Print, Plastic, Wide Bangle: Express.
White & Yellow, Casual, Stripped, Cotton Belt: Terra Nova.
Pink, Plastic Sunglasses: Kenneth Cole.
Ivory, Crossover-Body Purse w/ a Small Rose Print: Gifted from my In-Laws (from their summer trip to Greece).
Coral/Orange, Canvas Loafers w/ Espadrille Soles: Terra Nova.

8 comments:

  1. Pairing animal print with bright colors like your pants is always a winning combo. Love the yellow belt too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather. I loved your plum pants today. We were both wearing colored bottoms. =)

      Delete
  2. Cobalt is one of my favorite colors! I'm looking forward to your Emmys post :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Sept. Group Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cobalt is one of my favorite colors too, Sharon. I just posted my first Emmys post. Stay tuned for a second one, tomorrow. =)

      Delete
  3. Your bump is so adorable in this outfit! lovin the print on the shirt :) I am so anxious to hear what you are having and hope you share soon!

    ~Kate

    http://taleof2teachers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a Lot Miss K. Mayve I will share if you share. Give me your e-mail address. =)

      Delete
  4. I really like the brights here Ada ! - those trousers fit you very well and make the bump look even cuter.
    You are also very on trend with the zebra print top.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.