Rainbow Stripes, Rainbow Dots and Rainbow Beads.

TGIF Everyone. I get to sleep in tomorrow, relax, hopefully get a lot of cleaning done and get some lunch or dinner on the way. I may be able to squeeze a little date with hubby, tomorrow, too. Also, either tomorrow or Sunday, I will be posting my very first recipe/dish here on my Blog. It came out good, it's an easy dish to make and I've got photos, too. LOL

I love this multi-colored dress from The Limited. You can do so much with it in terms of accessories because any color goes, really. I wore it simpler this first time around but this time I did some layering (with a tank underneath it) and some pattern-mixing too since the multi-colored tie-dye stripes are being mixed-matched with the multi-colored polka dots on my shoes. I am so glad I purchased these shoes over the summer. I have worn them plenty of times and they seriously go with everything and are so cute. =) They were a great deal too. I also doubled this long, multi-colored, beaded necklace, twice around my neck. This dress is an empire-waist but it's still quite fitted so I won't be able to wear it anymore this summer since my belly iw growing. Also, I am pretty well-endowed up top as it is so the tank-top was also sort of neccessary this time around. LOL

In case you are wondering where these photos are taken. Yes, this is one of the rooms of my work-place. It is our large seminar/conference room. A clothing company had seminars all day this week, that's why you see a clothing rack on the background. We keep things exciting here around work, what can I say. LOL

Multi-Colored, Chiffon, Tie-Dye Dress w/ Black Ribbon Detail and Black Trim: The Limited.
Dark Red, Stretchy, Nylon Tank Top: White House Black Market.
Long, Multi-Colored, Rainbow, Beaded Necklace: Charlotte Russe.
Stretchy, Plastic, Bobble, Yellow Bracelet: Charlotte Russe.
Dark Red, Plastic, Stretchy, Bobble Bracelet: Express.
Black & Silver-Studded Hair Clasp: Bijoux & Accessories.
Beige, Peep-Toe Wedges w/ Different Colorful Dots: Il Cammino.


Comments

  1. Super cute dress! I love the exposed zipper!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather and I just started following you. Please do the same. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful dress Ada, I like how you layered it with the red top in order to make it more modest. I also think you did a great job with the accessories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorena. Yes, I like the accessories I wore with this dress better than the first time on the blog. And I had to wear the tank, my girls were totally out otherwise LOL, but even if not, I like it layered with the tank. =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts