Aqua Confetti.

This Tuesday was another pretty busy day at work but it has gone by pretty fast I must say. I should be home in a couple of hours now and I can't wait to go and take a nap. I have only slept about 5 hours the previous night, due to watching an interesting movie ("In Time") till late at night. And speaking of yesterday we went out for drinks and pizza (a small laid-back dinner date for two couples). We were sitting outside the patio of one of my favorite little caffe/bars in Tirana. Only a few months ago they started making grilled fire-oven pizzas, and good for them cause they were delicious. The weather was warm enough but breezy, perfect for what I wore (a short, 3/4 sleeve shirt-dress).

Today's outfit is featuring what was my color of the summer: Green. Albeit this time it's all light, pastel greens like aqua, mint or seafom, however you prefer to call it. I have had this skirt for about 9 summers now and I keep on loving it. It was always big on me when I purchased it (even-though it's a size 0) but it works fine now that I have a belly bump. I love the dizzy-looking stripes of the skirt and the fun, twirly hemline. First time around (for the blog) I wore this skirt, for the last day of this summer's challenge. =) And this tank top I purchased over the summer in two colors. Have been wearing them a lot. They are really light and breezy and keep you cool. They are thick enough that do not show anything through, either.


Light, Silky, Aqua-Green Tank: Calliope.
Mint-Green/Seafoam Scalloped Midi-Skirt w/ Teal, Green, Yellow and Sky Blue Stripes: American Eagle.
Long, Multi-Colored, Rainbow, Beaded Necklace: Charlotte Russe.
Light-Green & Gold-Edged, Flower-Shaped, Stud Earrings: Parfois.
Beige, Peep-Toe Wedges w/ Different Colorful Dots: Il Cammino.

Comments

  1. Oh I know i have not been around ADA :( I am soooo crazy busy I barely have time to post. Yesterday I had over 300 posts to catch up on including yours. The following weeks will probably be a bit more crazy because i have to travel .... again.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs to you sweetie and just simply BREATHE!! It's ok. I would suggest you some much-needed sleep at these times. Try to get your 8 hours every night. =)

      XOXO <3 Ada.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts