Silk Silver Star.

Hi All. Middle of the week is here and so far it has been a good work week for me. The dropping temperatures and rain came and went (too fast, if you ask me) and it is back to scorching high temps, today. Here I was hoping I might have to break a cardigan today and actually be able to breathe normally as I walk outside, but no such luck.

I have told you girls I take most of my photos at work. If you see plain white walls, plain gray carpeted floors and bright-lit ceilings, those are the environments of my office or the office next to mine (of my boss and co-worker). However, there are lots of beautiful areas to take photos in the main part of my work-place: the bookstore. I avoid the actual large room known as the bookstore because there are usually shoppers and readers, but this particular Saturday I was able to sneak a few pics. Also, don't you love it when my nails are not super-short, brittle, broken and ugly-looking, as they usually are (since I bite the hell out of them)?! I do. I had to get my nails done. I was going to a wedding and that's what pushed me but seriously they came out so cute. They are a very light pink with a darker sparkly pink on the tips, ala French Nails. Last but not least I love this dress. Wish it was a couple inches taller but for a quick, Saturday at work it was just fine. The belt added a nice touch to the dress since it's a bubble style and all.

Grayish-Silver Silk, Bubble-Hem Dress w/ Assymetrical Ruffle Across the Neckline: H+M.
Faux Leather & Faux Python, Twisted Loop, Wide Belt: The Limited.
Silver, Flower-Stud Earrings w/ Little Pearls in the Middle: Parfois.
Silver Chain Necklace with Small Black Semi-Precious Stone: Fred's Jewelry.
Silver Ring w/ Big, Sparkly, Iredescent, Oval-Shaped Stone: Lord & Taylor.
Ivory & Camel, Faux-Leather Headband with Double Bows (off the Side): Bijoux & Accessories.
Dark Silver, Thong-Wedge, Beaded Sandals w/ Black, Gray & Silver Beads: Nine West.

Comments

Popular Posts