Ruffle Rose Delight.

Hello All. How was your Sunday? What about Saturday? I worked all day yesterday, had no motivation at all and spent most time at work reading a book - a very interesting, true story - and doing this and that on Facebook. Working at an office on a weekend has its perks. Yes I get tired and have to STILL be at work, but I can at least use the Whole Wide Web, read any of the thousands of books that surround me and such.

Today I was off and even-though I had a bizillion things to do, I pretty much got lazy and I only got a load of laundry all done, folded and put back in its place. I started my day late anyway, since we both slept in. I woke up around 11 and my husband, around noon. I spent most of my day in my house shorts and a tank-top, over my Mother-in-Law's. She cooked an awesome lunch for us. After a full week of work and pulling another 56 hours, plus working evening shifts, today was the perfect day to relax and not do much at all. It's now almost 11.00 PM and I am finally doing a Daily Outfit Post.

I love dresses as you all know by now. This is the first time I wore this dusty pink, classy and elegant sheath by Ann Taylor LOFT. I like that it is a little form-fitting, yet very classy and perfect for work. It could also work for a wedding or a work cocktail party. I kept the neutral and pastel theme and paired cute flat sandals with a matching bracelet. You like? =))
Sleeveless, Ruffled-Front, Dusty Pink, Silky Sheath: Ann Taylor LOFT.
Square, Smoky Gray/Olive Green Rhinestone Stud Earrings: White House Black Market.
Gold-Toned, Skinny Bangles + Rhinestone Bangle (Left Hand): The Limited, Express + London Boutique.
Blush-Colored, Beaded, Wide, Stretchy Bracelet: Express.
Blush-Colored, Strappy Sandals, Featuring a Big Beaded Flower: Nine West.

Comments

  1. Ada I am a fan of dresses too ! but, i have not worn many of them in a while.
    I love the color of this dress, i think it is the same as the dress I bought for my brother's wedding which is in one month.. so you'll see me wearing it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a fan of this color. A big fan actually. It is like a Dusty Rose or a Pewter. Definitely Unique. It sort of has a metallic sheen to it. Can't wait to see you in the Wedding Dress you chose for your brother's Wedding.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts