Red and Black I Wear...

Hello all, how are you this Sunday? How was your weekend so far? Are you watching the Finale Game of the Euro-Cup (Soccer Championship)? The game started a few minutes ago. Though I am not a true watcher or follower, I am usually a fan of a team over another LOL. I am 100% for Spain to win this year - the current champions - though both Italy and Spain are great teams and both of them hard to beat.

I was off here yesterday since we spent a long, hazy, nice, relaxing (though a little tiring, too, towards the end - due to the sun) at the beach. My first time ever I went to the beach this season. It was about time. I am white like snow and I don't tan easily despite my Mediterranean roots and dark hair. I had to use SPF 30 so I didn't burn much and for the most part I didn't burn that much. We are going again, one day next weekend (when I am off).

Here is a simple but chic Red & Black outfit, featuring the colors of our flag, the Albanian Flag. I love this beautiful, loose, button-down blouse and what a vivid, true Red it is!!

Ohhh and Happy July and enjoy the first week of this month, starting tomorrow!! It will be America's Birthday in just a couple more days!!
Red, Loose-Fit, Silky, Button-Down Blouse: Express.
Pinstripped, Black, Cropped Pants w/ Button Detail On the Outter Bottom Side: The Limited.
Silver, Sparkly, Globe Drop Earrings: Fred's Jewelry.
Small Circle, Silver, Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings: Forever 21. 
Silver Chain Necklace w/ a Rhinestone Bunny Charm: Fred's Jewelry.
Simple, Faux-Leather, Brown Belt (it Came with a Skirt): Calliope.
Red & White-Trimmed, Leather Loafers: Micci's.

Comments

  1. Red is such a fabulous color on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AGREE. I LOVE RED PERIOD. I LOVE RED ON ME. THANK YOU. =)

      Delete
  2. I bet you're happy... because SPAIN WON !
    You look great in red. You should incorporate this color more and more into your wardrobe, it brings the best out in you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am happy SPAIN Won and I am showing a little bit of Spain Flamingo/Bull Love in my red, here. Thanks a lot. I enjoy the color RED more than any other colors!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts