Monday, July 23, 2012

Light and Breezy Colorblocking.

Since this is post #2 for today (on a Monday I know!?!) I am keeping it short and sweet and moving on to the outfit. This outfit is nice, I did color-blocking using colors that I wouldn't call too bright or pastel, just in the middle. However these photos were taken on a work Sunday after a wedding we were invited to, where we were for 7-8 hours, eating, cheering, listening to music and dancing a lot. You can tell from the photos I was tired after 2.5 hours of sleep. I almost didn't want to take these photos at all but I liked that day's outfit so I made an exception. I am not wearing a drop of makeup either and my hairdo was from the previous night (the wedding) before. It was a great wedding, by the way. =) Also, the camera was not collaborating with me that day so these photos are a little bit blurry, sorry about that.

Lilac, Sexy Pencil Skirt: London Girl Boutique.
Light, Silky, Aqua-Green Tank: Calliope.
Turquoise, Baby Pink and Clear, Glass-Beaded Necklace and Matching Stretchy Bracelet: Beadz & Bagz.
Skinny, White Belt w/ Chain Detail: Piazza Italia.
Neon-Pink Nail Polish (Manicure): Flormar.
Navy, Green, Teal, Turquoise & Seafoam, Leaf-Print, Silk, Strappy Thong Sandals: Simple Shoes.

4 comments:

  1. I love the purple skirt and the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great color combo. I especially like it with the printed sandals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the printed sandals are awesome since besides being comfy they feature so many colors. Thanks.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.