Red, Black and White - A Favorite.

Good Morning and Happy Saturday. I am at work for about 4 hours today and then I get to go home and get ready for a wedding, tonight. It is one of my best friend's weddings and I still have no clue what to wear. I don't even have it narrowed down to 4-5 dresses or whatnot. So as soon as I get home I plan on getting a bunch of dresses out, trying them on and choosing what feels right at the moment. At the end of the day, I will still look great for the wedding, that I am sure of. Especially since I am getting my hair and makeup done professionally. I have heard great things about this venue too. I hear that is gorgeous, so I am looking forward to the whole thing. Therefore don't expect another OOTD from me today. This is it, today.

I still don't have the last day of the challenge photos uploaded on my computer so I might do that tomorrow. I also have to e-mail Keely the photo of my favorite outfit from this week's challenge. Unfortunately I work a 13-hour day tomorrow. I will feel sleepy and exhausted after tonight but what am I to do?! Anyway, this is a cute and easy outfit that I threw together. I love this little Black+White print skirt. The pattern is sort of a modern print and it has pockets too. Also, tees and camisoles like this (in a stretchy nylon) are favorites of mine. I own several, especially from WHBM. I popped the outfit even more with a bold necklace.

You girls enjoy your weekend!!

Red, Short-Sleeve, Crew-Neck, Stretchy Nylon Tee: White House Black Market.
Black + White, Fun Geometric Print, Tulip Skirt w/ Pockets: The Limited.
Bold, Red Necklace w/ Oval-Shaped Glass Beads: The Limited.
Twisted Silver Cuff (Right Hand): The Limited.
Skinny, Tall, Oval-Shaped, Orange-Stone, Cocktail Ring: Kohl's.
Red & White-Trimmed, Leather Loafers: Micci's.

Comments

  1. Really adorable graphic print skirt. I love the print and the bold red! This outfit is awesome on you~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. I am wearing something similar today. Another Black+White Graphic Skirt, this time paired with a bold Fuchsia Tee.

      Thanks for all your lovely comments, Megan.

      Delete
  2. Great skirt.
    Black, white and red always look good together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It is one of the best color combinations in the Fashion World.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts