Muted Leopard Not Short on Fashion.

Good Morning and Good Monday. I finally got a good night rest, though not enough hours (6 or so), but I feel relaxed and motivated despite the fact that is Monday. It is going to be a hell of a week for me though. Besides my job, I have many other preoccupations and appointments, including a doctor's appointment, a visit to the hairdresser, as well as a scheduled manicure (I am getting a full set) and a pedicure, though I might do this last one, at home, by myself. And on Saturday one of my best friends is getting married so I have that to look forward, too. Though it sucks that I still have to be at work on Saturday till about 2.00 PM or so. We have some seminars this weekend and on Sunday I get to pull off a 13-hour shift. I will be tired as hell, but I will make it. I am a survivor. Working under pressure and stress is one of the things I do best. I will make sure to rest, sleep and eat well this week.

On to the outfit. I love shirtdresses. This is sort of fun, sexy and unique, it feels like I am wearing a comfortable little neglige piece. Though the length is proper enough for my job, at work I think it is better to wear it/pair it with tights or leggings, while outside of work I can do bare legs. That's because the material of the dress is very light and airy, it feels like silk. I also love the 3/4-sleeves that have just a tiny poof. I wish you could see the print of the dress better. It has muted gray leopard spots printed over the white. That's the first thing that attracted me to this piece, when I bought it.

White & Gray, Leopard-Print, 3/4-Sleeve, Silky Shirtdress: Express.
Light, Black Capri Tights w/ Wide Lace Trim: White House Black Market.
Real Pearl Bracelet w/ Gold Clasp (Right Hand): JC Penney.
Faux Pearl and Chain Bracelet (Left Hand): Express.
Oval-Shaped Dangly Earrings w/ 3 Semi-Precious Stones in Different Shades of Blue: Express.
Canvas, Black & White, Polka Dot, Peep-Toe Ballet Flats w/ Bows: Steve Madden.

Comments

Popular Posts