Friday, June 29, 2012

Black + White, Girly Chic!!

Hello All. It has been a while since I posted an Outfit which will put me behind once again. But this week I have dealt with some health-related things and on top of that time has really flown by. All is good, as far as the health thing goes. I will keep you UP-TO-DATE. :-) Plus, Monday-Wednesday, I had three super-busy days at work. Those days I barely had time to take my lunch-break. And since I usually do my Blog Postings at work, on my down-time or during breaks, this called for me to not be able to post for the last 3 days. Once again, I do apologize. But I have a new outfit for you today and more outfits for this weekend. :-)

Here I am remixing another fun Geometric-Print Black & White Skirt w/ a Tuxedo-Ruffled Ivory, Silk Blouse for a fun yet chic outfit (worn to work). I am also wearing one of my favorite pairs of sandals. They are comfortable, cute, girly and just glitzy enough.

Wishing you all a Happy TGIF and a Lovely Weekend Ahead!!

Elbow-Sleeve, Ruffled-Front, Button-Down, Ivory Silk Blouse: Express.
Black + White, Geometric-Print, Flowy Skirt: White House Black Market.
Silver, Sparkly, Globe Drop Earrings: Fred's Jewelry.
Thin, Gold-Tone Bangle: Express.
Dark Silver, Thong-Wedge, Beaded Sandals w/ Black, Gray & Silver Beads: Nine West.


4 comments:

  1. I love the print of that skirt, and the top is so pretty and feminine. Your hair is looking extra fabulous, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I really like this skirt.

      I have stopped by your blog, but I can't comment anymore. I don't see the comment box, I don't know why. =/

      Delete
  2. This outfit reminds me of an outfit i wore a while back but with heels.
    You've got one marvelous skirt ADA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my most fun skirt purchases of last fall (Early Fall). Love it.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.