Mustard Punched with Coral and Cognac.

Good Morning & Good Thursday. Believe it or not I wore boots at least 6-7 times in May. Some days called for it, other times I just wanted to make a fashion statement. And speaking of boots, this is the first and ever time this year I wore these boots. I kind of forgot about them. I love them, though. =) I adore this mustard cardigan. I purchased it the same day I purchased this same color tee from a store I used to love but who is no longer in business: Martin & Osa. Come on American Eagle (they were owned by the same company) why couldn't you keep this store in business? They were a similar store to J.Crew and Banana Republic: clean-cut, casual yet well-kept, simple, fun. I loved it and I loved their shoes, scarves & sunglasses, too. Besides their clothes, I loved their awesome, clean, modern store as well. Also, the necklace I am wearing here was purchased for dirt cheap at one of my favorite jewelry stores: Fred's Jewelry. You may have noticed a lot of my jewelry comes from there. They have real jewelry (gold, silver though no diamonds just semi-precious and other precious stones) as well as cute, eclectic fake jewelry. The owner really likes me and always gives me some type of discount. It pays to shop locally and shop often at your favorite stores. =) And last but not least I love a Black+White print and I love a Pencil Skirt. No wonder this skirt is one of my favorites.

Lemon-Mustard Long Cardigan + Matching Tee (underneath): Martin & Osa.
Black+White, Leaf Print, Pencil Skirt: The Limited.
Skinny, Patent Leather, Coral Belt: White House Black Market.
Coral & Beige, Bobble, Statement Necklace: Fred's Jewelry.
Drop Earrings, Featuring a Large, "Heart Shapped" Yellow Stone: Fred's Jewelry.
Earth Green, Shimmery Eyeliner: Flor Mar.
Tall, Square-Heeled, Faux Leather Cognac Boots w/ Buckle Detail off the Side: Payless.

Comments

Popular Posts