Three Fun Going-Out Outfits.

So, usually in this blog (especially lately), I post my daily outfits that I wear to work; sometimes daily outfits I wear on a typical day off, to run errands or in my leisure time. Though I haven't always remembered (both in the past and present), most times I take a shot or two of outfits I wear when I am on a date with my husband, on a lunch date or coffee date with a friend, to celebrate a birthday, on a party or at the club. Most of these times I take (almost all) the photos with the people I am with that day (the ones I am celebrating with) and even-though I tell them to snap a photo, two or three of me, my main memories of these days/dates/celebrations consist of me in group photos. And two other reasons why I don't take many photos of my going-out outfits is because I am usually in a hurry to leave (I seem to always run a few minutes late in such occassions) and because only my husband knows I blog - no one else. I am a little shy telling people to snap a gazillion photos of me, my clothes and accessories (in different positions) when I am supposed to be celebrating with them. Unless it is my own birthday, then for sure I take a ton of photos of myself. LOL

Anyways, below I share a couple of fun outfits with you I have worn out and about town. As you can tell I am BOLDER, BRIGHTER, MORE COLORFUL AND MORE FUN with My "Party Clothes" then in my work clothes or everyday wear.

Green Spice - This is what I am calling this outfit because it starts with sassy Espadrille Wedges and it has a little bit of Rock-Chic in it with that studded wide belt, the gold skull pendant, my bold smokey eyes and bright cherry lips. =)

Light Nude, Cowlneck, Tube Top: Bebe.
Olive Green, Cargo Pants w/ Fun Buckles & Hardware Detail: TJ Maxx.
Wide, Studded, White Belt (I wore the front part in the back): Wet Seal.
Gold Chain, Gold & Silver Rhinestone "Skull" Pendant Necklace: Incognito Boutique (in Royal Oak, Michigan).
Maroonish-Bronze, Geometric, Plastic Cuff: Forever 21.
Bright Green, Silk Shantung, Peep-Toe Espadrille Wedges, w/ Flower Clips (off to the sides): Nine West.
Occassion: A Club - Night Out with My Husband, where we ran into a few familiar faces.



Hot Pink Babe - that's right. ;-) Pink is a color I almost never wore it that much (or owned much of it as a matter of fact), till summer of 2008. Now I love it and even-though it is not my most favorite color, I sill like it A TON. I had to purchase these hot pink shorts and I have a couple of fun hot pink clutches. I wanted to keep the fun, colorful vibe of the outfit by wearing those bold circle rings in my ears, however pink pumps or stilettos would have been overkill. LOL This is one of my most favorite clubbing/birthdays outfits.
Hot Pink Shorts (they have super cute buttons on the front; I am covering them): Express.
Black, Gold & Pink, Paisley-Print, Chiffon Halter w/ Gold Chain Neck Detail: Express.
Hot Pink, Leopard Print, Faux Leather Clutch: DSW.
Hot Pink & Silver, Plastic & Metallic, Large Circle Earrings: Express.
Shimmery Maroon, 1 Twisted & 1 Plain Plastic Bangles (they are a set): Express.
Black, Strappy Stilettos, w/ Big, Bold, Silky Black Roses (off to the side): Mervyn's California.
Occassion: Birthday Party at a Club for my Friend's 25th Birthday.
 
Warm, Fun & Chic - this is exactly what I wanted to achieve in this outfit, worn on a very chilly early March Day when I celebrated My Cousin's 21st Birthday, by having cocktails and dinner first (at a restaurant my girl cousins and I love) and ending it with desserts (at a different restaurant where they make the best pastries and desserts - really you eat them with your eyes first.) Between the pretty, art-printed blouse and the super fun and bold-colored clutch, I felt both stylish and sassy, while still keeping warm with my wool Bermuda shorts & knee-high leather boots.
Beige/Gold, Shimmery, Tweed, Wool Shorts: Arden B.
Kelly Green, Turquoise, Black, White & Navy, Cap-Sleeve, Watercolor, Printed Silk Top: Express.
Charcoal Gray, Long-Sleeve Cardigan (it looks black): The Limited.
Gold & Rhinestone, Diamond-Shaped, Chandelier Earrings: Arden B.
Long, Gold Chain Necklace, Featuring a Bold Green Stone (off to my left side): Arden B.
Bold & Bright, Faux Leather, Kelly Green Clutch: Express.
Pointy, Black Leather Boots w/ 3 Buckles (on the outside) and 4-inch Stiletto Heels: Worthington (JC Penney).
Occassion: Birthday Dinner to Celebrate My First Cousin's 21st Birthday.

Comments

  1. Ada I totally agree !
    Your going out wear is so much fun and colorful !
    I love the spadrilles on that first outfit and the bright shorts are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a Lot Lorena. Well I LOVE CLOTHES IN GENERAL, but I especially love dressing up. I also adore those espadrilles and the pink shorts. =)

      Thank You.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts