Purples, Browns and Bows...

Purple is a color that looks GOOD on me, quite good actually. I think so, my mother-in-law thinks so, most people think so. My husband thinks purple looks good on me even and it is not his favorite color, to say the least. =P My husband doesn't quite like Purple, at least 2 specific shades of purple/violet. However, I think it is a bright, cheerful, bold, cool color. It was my most favorite color when I was a young girl. It is still a color I love but probably not in the top 3. =)

Anyway, my velvet blazer is actually more of a burgundy color but it looks like a dark wine and under certain lights or paired with certain clothes and/or colors it even looks like plum or dark eggplant. I love this jacket. It was a great Winter 2010-2011 Purchase from White House Black Market. And this scarf that features Ombre Leopard Print, quite wide and it's a light pashmina material (what's not to love!?) was a gift I purchased for myself to celebrate International Women's Day on March 8th. I gifted myself two light, pashmina-like scarves that day, both for $12, less than the original price of one of them. Score!! These brown pants and these brown shoes, I wore quite a lot this Winter 2011-2012 season. I have only had these shoes one season so far but they got their money worth let me tell you. They are a super-cute and super-comfy Oxford Wedge. =) Now where do the bows come in, you ask? Well, the neckline of my pretty purple tee features a built-in-bow, on my left side (your right). The other bow comes in the form and shape of a soft golden leather headband - one of my favorite headbands in my huge headband collection. I wore the bow on the same side as the other bow (on the top).

Well, that's it. You get two posts today (within hours from each other). Have a Great Evening & Good Night.

Brown, Wide-Legged, "Drew" Style Pants: The Limited.
Violet, Short-Sleeve Tee w/ Detail on the Neckline: The Limited.
Burgundy, Military-Style, Velvet Blazer: White House Black Market.
Purple & Pink, Leopard-Print Ombre Pashmina Scarf: A Street Boutique in Tirana.
Red Crystal & Silver Rhinestone Beaded, Drop Earrings: Fred's Jewelry.
Gold, Leather Headband w/ Skinny Side Bow: J.Crew.
Silver Bracelet w/ Oval-Shaped Flat Links (Left Hand): JC Penneys.
Brown, Patent Leather & Faux Suede, Oxford Shoes: Simple Shoes.

Comments

  1. Ada that is a beautiful scarf and your blazer is perfect.
    I am not a fan of purple but I must agree it does fit you :)
    Thank you for all your comments on my blog !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this recent scarf myself and I am in love with the blazer. It is so pretty.

      You are welcome about the comments. You have great style. =)

      It's ALMOST THE WEEKEND SO ENJOY IT!! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts