Gray Skirt with Mustard Leafy Top.

Hello All and Happy Saturday. I am having a lazy day off and spending it at home, mostly in bed. I should go out and enjoy the sun but I am feeling a little bit under the weather so I caught up on "The Bachelor" and I am now listening to Coldplay (one of my favorite bands), while blogging. I plan on doing some work at home after this blog and cook some late lunch/dinner.

As you all know I am a girly girl at heart and I love Dresses. I truly heart dresses, as I have mentioned in several posts, like here. But I also love skirts. I have an affinity for skirts, especially pencil skirts. They are so versatile and I adore wearing them to the office, especially. Just in the last week and a half I purchased 8 skirts (all under 20$ each). The gray skirt below with the zippered pocket detail in the front, is one of them. I am currently looking to add a few more skirts to my wardrobe. I have mentioned it in several posts and comments to the other bloggers, that I want to add some bright-colored skirts to my wardrobe and so I did. I can't wait to wear my new green skirt and my new turquoise skirt. They are both so pretty and add a big splash of color even to winter-white legs like mine. LOL

So below, is my first attempt to style this cute gray skirt. I think I really like it paired with this ruffly, girly top. I hope you do, too. This looks very Ann Taylor like, to me. ;-)

Gray, Ponte Skirt, w/ Zippered Front Pockets: Calliope.
Mustard & Purple, Leaf-Print,  Ruffled, Silk Top: The Limited.
Black Cardigan w/ Crystal Buttons: Express.
Silver Chain Necklace w/ Small, Black, Semi-Precious Stone: Fred's Jewelry.
Black, Square-Print Tights: The Limited.
Tall, Charcoal Gray, Leather & Suede Boots w/ Metallic Buttons off to the Side: Payless.

Comments

  1. You have some great items here !
    That grey skirt is beautiful, specially the zippered pockets and that mustard purple top has to be one of my favorite of yours. Very pretty Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love this top too. Though I have many shells, cute tops & blouses, this is one of my favorites as well. I love the way the ruffles cascade. I also think this is a cute skirt. It is quite versatile because it can work for many things and it can be both casual and dressy. Plus I got it at such a great deal, I couldn't pass it up.

    Thank you for stopping by Lorena. I think one of these days we can do a Blog Swap where you post your OOFD in my blog and I post my OOFD in your blog. Do you like the idea?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts