Shades of Lavender and Layers of Warmth.

Hi Girls. What's new and exciting in your lives? How was your Valentine's Day? What gifts did you get and most importantly WHAT DID YOU WEAR? I will answer ALL of these Questions Myself when I post my Valentine's Day Outfit from a couple days ago. Meanwhile I am finishing up this blog, while at work. (I uploaded all the photos earlier in the morning, from my own lap-top, at home).

While it has been a Mild Winter in USA in general, especially in the Mid-West where it is usually freezing cold (I lived for 15 years in Michigan and Illinois - I know), it has been the opposite in Europe. Even the warmest of countries such as Mediterranean ones like Italy, Greece, Cyprus & Turkey have experienced super-low temperatures this winter, usually below zero degrees celsius and at times, snow, and not just a little snow. Albania has had a very cold winter too, including Tirana where I now reside. Tirana is known for mild winters however this year was an exception. While both far South and all North Cities have had entire weeks of snow, all the way up to your knees. That's why long sweaters (mostly long cardigans) and warm, thick leggings tucked into flat-heeled cozy boots, have been "my uniform" this past winter, as you will see in today's blog and continue to see through some blogs, later as well. I can't help it. It's a good thing, we are supposed to dress business-casual at work, which means it is not too stuffy or stiff. Which also means, I can continue to dress in warm and comfy leggings and sweaters. =)

Long, Lavender Cardigan: Pink Shadow (a nice, affordable Italian Brand which is also made in Italy).
Violet, Light-Cotton, Mock Turtleneck: T Box.
Thick, Black, Ponte Leggings: White House Black Market.
Dusty Pink/Lavender, Thick, Warm, Wool, Winter Scarf: Purchased this Winter in Albania.
Steel Gray, Silver-y, Glass Crystal Necklaces (it's actually 2 of the same necklaces; I purchased two in case I wanted to wear it as one, together): White House Black Market.
Leather, Black, Skinny Belt: Banana Republic.
Black, Leather Boots: Impo.



P.S. I Love how Pretty, Natural and Shiny My Hair looks when it is completely straight and flat-ironed, like in here. =)

Comments

Popular Posts