Hot Pink Jeans, for the First Time.


So yesterday was a rainy and windy day here in Tirana, quite cold I must say, probably about 30-35 degrees and felt even cooler with the wind-chill. While this morning I woke up to sunshine and it felt a lot warmer so around noon I met up a friend for coffee, than we had a little sweet cocktail (to wish the New Year) and some sandwiches for lunch. I went home, felt OK for the most part and then about an hour later, I suddenly felt so weak and fatigued and needed to sleep. Needless to say I have been in bed (mostly not sleeping) in my pajamas about 6 hours later and now it's 8.10 P.M. and I am finally posting a blog. I am going to keep this short and sweet and move on to the outfit (an outfit worn recently) since I don't feel so well. Take Care Girls and Enjoy Your Weekend!!

Hot Pink Skinny Jeans: Express.
Black, Soft Tunic with 3/4 Sleeves and Beaded Detailing on the Shoulders: White House Black Market.
Silver Chains and Bracelets: Different Stores such as JC Penney, Lord & Taylor, etc.
Black Suede Booties: Worthington (JC Penney's). 

 
P.S. The first time I ever wore these jeans and the first time I ever wore such bright-colored jeans for that matter. I think this first time was a SUCCESS!! Also I must say I love the last photo, I look so carefree and happy with that genuine smile and very little makeup.


 





Comments

  1. I agree with you, those jeans look really good.
    The same thing happened to me this year when I bought a pair of red jeans.
    i WAS NOT sure how they would look and now I wear them a lot.
    Oh and here is a link to everything I bought in 2011 http://myeverydaywear.blogspot.com/search/label/2011%20Purchases

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. I have a pair of dark red jeans but I want a pair of REAL RED Jeans. Thanks for supporting my blog Lorena and please spread the word since I am starting ANEW, starting ALL OVER!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a positive comment or constructive criticism. I appreciate it. I try to reply to your comments as often as I can.

Popular Posts