Best Dressed for Primetime Emmys 2011.

My Most Favorite Look of Emmys 2011 is: Actress Nina Dobrev from "The Vampire Diaries" in Donna Karan.

First of all I love Love Love Red. It's my most favorite color, a color I choose to wear often and wear a lot during special occassions, weddings, cocktail parties, etc. Nina is a gorgeous young lady, who is on fire right now playing the leading lady on "Vampire Diaries". She sure looked red-hot, sexy, beautiful, smashing-gorgeous in this strapless mermaid style by classic, beautiful designer Donna Karan who is a great designer that definitely knows women's bodies and definitely knows what women want. The gown fit Nina to a T!! The scallopped ruffles on the bottom reminded me of sea waves which go whichever way. Her hair was down yet polished in pretty ruffles. Nina's tan looked nice too. That necklace was a master piece. Talk about diamonds around your neck, WOW!! That's all she needed, no other jewelry was necessary as she finished off her look with a stunning metallic clutch. Well Deserved Award Miss Nina!!

P.S. I will later post another dozen looks I loved at this Year's Emmy Awards.


Comments

Popular Posts